[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I have to study to get into Genome Editing, Genetical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dna-1020670_1920.png (207KB, 1920x1492px) Image search: [Google]
dna-1020670_1920.png
207KB, 1920x1492px
What do I have to study to get into Genome Editing, Genetical Engineering?

Basically my life aspiration is to create a breed of perfect supermen.

>inb4 Jews won't let me

I just want the knowledge desu senpai. There are other ways I can win money and finance my project.
>>
study molecular biology and enter the biotech industry is the closest you will get right now
>>
Sales,marketing, finance, and law.

Most science is done by impoverished and underpaid people begging for money and publication, or BH impoverished and NOT PAID students.

Science is a shit field to get into when EVERYONE that's anyone takes advantage of their property and rights to exploit the situation for their own benefit at humanities expense.

Get yourself some solid education based on a market revolving around speculation and false value.

Then maybe you'll be lucky enough to tongue a CEOs asshole clean for a six figure income.
>>
>>8629984
>"Oh, yes, madness runs in our family. Some people even called ME mad? And why? Because I dared to dream of creating a race of atomic monsters... atomic supermen with octagonal bodies that suck blood..."
>>
>>8629984

Molecular biology or bioengineering.

I made my own creature by splicing DNA. It was fun but only on the cellular level, of course.

You can make neurons that can be optically stimulated. I didn't do anything that advanced though, https://www.ted.com/talks/ed_boyden .
>>
Vectors are bae, Lrn2primer.
Start small; read up on microbio genetic engineering. Git gud at transformation and PCR for stockpile funsies.
>>
Biotechnology is the field you're gonna want to go into.

Trust me, it's not as interesting as you think it is. Odds are you'll wind up spending 8 hours per day in the lab, repeating the same CRISPR/cas9 shit over and over again on bacteria to make some compound the pharmaceutical industry can make money on.

t. Guy who swapped from biochem to matsci at the last second and doesn't regret it.
>>
>>8630120
>matsci
what is this gimmick
>>
>>8630120
>swapping from biochemistry
>literally a huge growing field
>offers everything from lab stuff to computational protein science etc.
The only reason you don't regret it is because you don't know what you're missing out on, my man.
>>
I have a related question. I just mayored in bio and am a Croatian and EU citizen, would some kind person inform me which country or institution I should contact/apply for to do what OP wants to do?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.