[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously believe that decimal numbers are just not enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Crab Nebula.jpg (3MB, 5027x2946px) Image search: [Google]
Crab Nebula.jpg
3MB, 5027x2946px
I seriously believe that decimal numbers are just not enough to understand the universe around us.

Numbers are just primitive symbols. They are not much enough, not powerful, not consistent. Humanity will be doomed to stay far from understanding reality if they don't change the lane.

Math is simply against physics, and that's why you have lots of improbabilities and impossibilities roaming in your minds. Once you understand this I'm afraid it'll be quite late.

Call me troll, call me autist or some other stupid names, that won't change the truth.

4th dimension isn't real. Actually there are no other physical dimensions than "3rd", they are just named imaginations nad false positives of math.

time is not a dimension, what you think temporal dimension is how you perceive the events ongoing, which are just waves.

Yes there are parallel universes, but not inclined into each other.

There is really a colossal string coming right through the middle of the universe, end to end.

Everythings made out of vibrations and waves

Speed of light isn't the barrier. it's just speed of the light. Matter can go beyond that point, but image would still appear in the speed of light.

Please get rid of your delusions and open your eyes.
I'd start researching better ways right away if I were you.

Good day.
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>8629966
Do less drugs, study more. Maybe you'll have something valid to say.
>>
>>8629966
>I seriously believe that decimal numbers are just not enough to understand the universe around us.Numbers are just primitive symbols. They are not much enough, not powerful, not consistent. Humanity will be doomed to stay far from understanding reality if they don't change the lane.Math is simply against physics, and that's why you have lots of improbabilities and impossibilities roaming in your minds. Once you understand this I'm afraid it'll be quite late.Call me troll, call me autist or some other stupid names, that won't change the truth.4th dimension isn't real. Actually there are no other physical dimensions than "3rd", they are just named imaginations nad false positives of math.time is not a dimension, what you think temporal dimension is how you perceive the events ongoing, which are just waves.Yes there are parallel universes, but not inclined into each other.There is really a colossal string coming right through the middle of the universe, end to end.Everythings made out of vibrations and wavesSpeed of light isn't the barrier. it's just speed of the light. Matter can go beyond that point, but image would still appear in the speed of light.Please get rid of your delusions and open your eyes.I'd start researching better ways right away if I were you.Good day.

its not uncommon for people who don't understand things to assume that those things they don't understand must be incorrect.

you seem to have fallen into that category.
>>
>>8629966
>I seriously believe that decimal numbers are just not enough to understand the universe around us.
As long as you believe that and don't have the mental prowess to prove any of it, your opinion is worth only paper it's written on. Oh - that doesn't exist either.
>>
Somebody post that quote from Russell about why science is mathematical, I forgot it.
>>
>>8629966
Shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>8630046
Tell me why the speed of a shadow is FTL please, anon.
>>
>>8629966
anon, i can shine a laser at the surface of the moon from my roof - I can zig zag across its visible surface a few times a second and arc it out into the night sky - which i'm sure is faster than the speed of light.

Never give up on understand and following your dream, the future is you!
>>
>>8630411
because shadows are not objects you fucking idiot
>>
>>8630500
The laser dot is not a magical creature. You're literally on the same intellectual level as my cat.
>>
>>8630645
> a shadow is not an object

A shadow is a flat projection of an object.

Light reflects on an object, thus light is also a projction.

> the only idiotic thing here is youre lack of experience in observing with what you see with your eyes, and what you were taught to neglect.
>>
>>8630740
yes but light is made of photons and photons are objects
shadows are not made of anything

you should either:
1) smoke less weed
2) speak less
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.