[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yale summer school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

is it worth the $6000?
>>
No. If you had $6000 to spare you'd be going to Yale or similar anyway and the summer camp would mean jack shit. If you don't have $6000 to spare then it's obviously not worth it.

I can see it as being cool if you're a richfag from Japan going to Waseda or a Brit going to Oxbridge, to get to know the Ivy League.
>>
>>8623573
It says Financial aid is available. Oh, I'm sorry. You're too dumb and lazy for it. Blame yourself.
>>
Your child will thank you in the long run if you saved the 6k for their college education
>>
>>8623573
>Outstanding High School Students
>tomorrow's leaders

lol, who wants to tell them?
>>
>>8623573
I paid $6,000 to take one course at Duke a semester. Wasn't worth it. Went to a cheaper school.
>>
File: explozionz.gif (499KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
explozionz.gif
499KB, 200x200px
>$6000 for 2 weeks
>>
>>8623589
>waseda
>>
>>8623573
>yale
>>
I went to my state's governor school for math during the summer after 11th grade. It was 6 weeks long and we did a lot of leadership and professional workshops as well. The program was 100% free ad well

That program definitely changed my life for the better. I was better prepared for college and it made me decide to become an engineer. 6g definitely seems high for 2 weeks but if you can afford it, you'll get something out of it
>>
>>8623573

yale is garbage

it's the MIT of non-STEM wankery
>>
File: 1449783162147.jpg (41KB, 301x351px) Image search: [Google]
1449783162147.jpg
41KB, 301x351px
oy vey yale
>>
>>8623944
how did you find it? how could someone find similar programs?
>>
>>8623573
>global challenges of the 21st century
Run as fast as you can
>>
>>8623573
You could fuck a different $400 hooker everyday for 2 weeks.
>>
>>8624966
My math teacher told me about it. Google your state and like "summer high school program". Maybe ask your guidance counselor
>>
>>8625959
thanks man, appreciate it
>>
test
>>
How much is that?
>>
>>8629250
U$32000
>>
>>8625634
Or the same hooker!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.