[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I perceive someone making a mistake or being proven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feel_good_inc.jpg (109KB, 680x526px) Image search: [Google]
feel_good_inc.jpg
109KB, 680x526px
Whenever I perceive someone making a mistake or being proven wrong I get the urge to say something snarky or venomous to them. I struggle to keep my tongue behind my teeth because my rational part of the brain knows that there will be only bad consequences of this - the person will dislike me and it's not worth a 10 second pleasure of silver-tongue play.

Why the fuck is my brain wired for such destructive behavior? Anyone one knows some research behind this?
>>
>>8621124
You're probably just insecure about your own intelligence.
>>
>>8621124
you project
>>
>>8621186
Project what?
>>
>>8621191
yourself
>>
>>8621140
Nailed it
>>
>>8621124
You are autistic.

Over time you'll learn not to care much and just let people make mistakes and let them find out the hard way. Unless you are actively involved in the conversation and they make a big mistake, sure point it out, politely.

The more you sperg out, the more that person will dislike you, and the more self conscious and guilty you get.
>>
>>8621263
FUCk OFF THERE ARE NO MISTAKES IN LIFE.
>>
>>8621124
Well one way you can avoid this is to just keep doing it until someone smacks you for being an obtuse cunt, that way you will associate being a smug cunt with pain and not do it ever again.
>>
>>8621124
Low blood sugar levels (low level hypoglycemia). Stop skipping meals. Stop eating so much sugary products and drinks. Eat proper meals. Your mental health will improve and you will have loads of patience that you didn't have before.
>>
>>8621291
alright mate, no tendies for you tonight
>>
>>8621124
>Whenever I perceive someone making a mistake or being proven wrong I get the urge to say something snarky or venomous to them.
I dont since people did this to me.
But remember there is time and place for everything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.