[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe human cloning is morally right or wrong? If so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: clone clan.jpg (25KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
clone clan.jpg
25KB, 230x307px
Do you believe human cloning is morally right or wrong?
If so what is your reasoning?
>>
>>8619353
literally dont give a shit.
>>
>>8619353
I don't know about cloning but I'm pretty sure genetic engineering will be an obligation like vaccines because we are fucking our gene pool too much by keeping everyone alive
>>
if you're cloning them just to be normal people then it's fine

if you're cloning them for slave labor then it's obviously not fine
>>
>>8619743
B-But we are all exactly equal! Genetics are a social construct!
What are you, like, literally Hitler? Do you want to clone a bunch of Aryan nazi superhumans?
>>
>>8619353
i would make 1000s of myself
>>
popsci retardation
>>
100% fine, I don't see any ethical issues at all. It's no different than say identical twins.

>>8619754
I am fine for slave labour if the labour has been modified to be stupid and like a dog or something.
>>
>>8619353

Is a screwdriver evil?
>>
>>8619353
Why would it be wrong unless you're going to enslave them a la Cloud Atlas.
>>
>>8619743
That is stupid. We keep everybody alive, but that doesn't mean that everybody reproduce.
>>
>>8619353

>morals

well spooked, friend
>>
>>8619851
No, you retard
Implying that the majority of them don't reproduce is stupid
>>
>>8619883
I didn't imply that, but it's true for tards and lol of other people kept alive even if useless. And ther is selection. The most obvious selection bias is willingness to make child, and that is because of contraception and abortion.
>>
>>8619796
you know what chaos is? sooner or later thar race will evolve, maybe is what happened to us
>>
>>8619894

in my country they try to teach retarded people what it means to have a aby if they ever consider it and it turns out that most ofthese fucks end up not liking it and therefor won't have one.

lesson learned: teach those inbred mongrels that they are not suited for it
>>
>>8619353
Be more specific. What part about human cloning?
>>
Cloning is for pathetic, inadequate, insecure little guys who can't stand seeing that a woman can do something they can't. Retards think they can bring life onto this earth better than a woman (a mother).

This is probably the biggest insecurity of most guys. One little thing they can't do and their immaturity, and especially their fears, emotionally cripple them; and so also intellectually cripples their imagination, mind and thought processes. It's impossible to think clearly and relevantly when one is desperately trying to prove his manhood he so obviously lacks.
>>
>>8621553
Is this bait?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.