[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 5661183c210000c9005ac476.jpg (158KB, 969x467px) Image search: [Google]
5661183c210000c9005ac476.jpg
158KB, 969x467px
I don't know anything about economics maybe someone here does so please answer some questions : also some random ones

1. Do Capitalists believe in infinite growth?

2. What is China plan? All I see is ghost towns, why are they building and polluting so much? What is the purpose?

3. Will all animal species besides insects go extinct due to badly planned human development? (like how we should be building in 3D and not 2D.)

4. Why don't we create multi storing cattle farms? I don't mean a skyscrapper but more of a slope with 4 stories covered in grass, wouldn't that help?

5. Is money bad? If I raise my own food and generate my own water and electricity am I doing a disservice to the economy? If suddenly all the people in my country (11mil) did that what would happen? Is the economy solely supported by mindless consumerism? If Ai takes all the jobs away what next?

6. Isn't the point of life to have good friends and family, be healthy and reproduce? Why do some people find so much solace in money? (Looking at japan suicides being work related for example)

7. Is increased CO2 gonna asphyxiate us all to death?

8. Could we change the world and create really amazing things if we all diverted our maximum effort for a couple of months? (Like the ebola vaccine), it seems to me most technological advances are slowed or stopped by bureaucracy and self interests.

9. Do you think trump is gonna create a lot of jobs at the expense of the environment and everyone is going to be very happy for a 7 years and then they meet reality? Or does he have a different plan?

9. Are you optimist for the future?

Note : Sometimes I want to get away from it all, is the middle of greenland a good way? I'm thinking of a geodesic greenhouse home made of steel and plastic translucid panels + aquaponics and solar but costs might be to much, maybe tristan da cunha idk.
>>
Also in america why is growing hemp ilegal isn't hemp literally a wonder material like bamboo? You can make building blocks, paper, clothes and it's incredibly sustainable.

Also why aren't bamboo and hemp major materials?
>>
>>8616995
>Dear /sci/ wizards.

>Please answer all my ridiculously naive and ultimately inconsequential questions xD

>t. I am 12 and what is this?
>>
>>8617001
I'm 15
>>
File: death-of-socrates.jpg (107KB, 1200x789px) Image search: [Google]
death-of-socrates.jpg
107KB, 1200x789px
>>8617001
sorry I guess
>>
>>8617001
I just have no one to talk to about this
>>
>>8616995
The anwser to all your questions is:
>money

We have the technology to have free energy and enough food for the whole world. Everyone could do what they wanted to do.

But you are a slave in the money-matrix
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.