[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How unhealthy is it to eat meat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 653x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 653x561px
How unhealthy is it to eat meat?
>>
100% of people who eat meat die
>>
>>8616393
Post this on /fit/
>>
>>8616393
Nobody really knows. Some research says it's nitrites in processed meat which cause problems. Some say it's not the meat per se, but that eating meat may tend to go along with not eating enough vegetables. Some research says that we don't have the right gene to help us process meat and we end up with carcinigenic byproducts; can't remember the detail, google is your friend.

And then there may be individual, or racial, genetic differences to take into account.

Who really knows?

With one eye on the research, such as it is, I'm of the opinion that it is a good thing to listen to your body and try to eat what seems healthy to you. For me, that's a little red meat regularly, but mostly chicken and fish, with eggs, nuts and vegetables, no milk and low grains. YMMV. It's 'unscientific' but while the science isn't giving us too much to go on re. meat, listening to what my body wants seems to be as good an option as any.
>>
>>8616482
Dayum. *carcinogenic*
>>
Solution: remove the nitrites and we can all eat spiders in our meat
>>
>>8616393
You're eating grass, alfalfa, oats, gummy bears and ground up animal parts (GIGO). Yummy, animal proteins and enzymes, antibiotics, steroids. How many available nutrients do you actually believe you're getting besides large amounts of protein your body doesn't need?
>>
You don't need anything, because you don't have to live. You merely want to. Not eating meat doesn't significantly improve anyone's life and nothing about it is especially bad or wasteful compared to other forms of human activity. Life is enthropy.
>>
>>8616520
you forgot skittles

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/american-farmers-secretly-feed-cows-094000202.html
>>
>>8616393
Pretty unhealthy for the meat source.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.