[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 25, a pathologic liar, have sociopathic tendencies, no job,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: depression1.jpg (324KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
depression1.jpg
324KB, 1600x1071px
I am 25, a pathologic liar, have sociopathic tendencies, no job, bills to pay, no drive to ever achieve anything and a gf for seven years.

From a psychological standpoint,
is there any hope for someone like me?
>>
>>8614460
Are you fucking kidding me? Just go into politics.
>>
>>8614460
>25
>pathologic liar
>sociopathic tendencies
>no job

Perfect setup to be a successful politician.
>>
>>8614473
>>8614474
What if that`s not an option?
You can?t just get into politics here.

I was just hoping that maybe there is someone on /sci/ right now that can tell me I wont have to live the rest of my life with a head full of fuck and depressed.
>>
>>8614460
>I was just hoping that maybe there is someone on /sci/ right now that can tell me I wont have to live the rest of my life with a head full of fuck and depressed.

Oh, I think we were all admiring you because you sound like CEO quality.
>>
>>8614488
Are you talented in maths, art, writing, selling anything at all ?
>>
>>8614502
People say I`m good at singing. I`ve played the Violin for about 15 years but havent played in several.

They say I have a way with words and am good at talking to people. Made for the theater some even say.

But I guess thats just from all the lying and acting...

>>8614498
How so?
>>
>>8614460
Just walk into the main office of Goldman Sachs and ask them for a job. They'll hire you on the spot.
>>
>>8614537
People relations will get you to better places. Lying and improvisation skills is key to salesmanship. Although most of those departments require employees to have working experience and an average level of education in marketing.

You're 25, if I were you, I'd be looking into sales. Might not be your dream thing but you'll probably get a job.
>>
>>8614460
You sound like an ideal political, lawyer, manager or salesman to me.
>>
>>8614563
*politician
>>
>>8614556
>>8614540
>>8614563
A big problem that I have is I cant seem to hold on to a job even if my life depends on it. If I don`t like what I`m doing I don`t give enough of a shit to do it right.

I`m sorry I shouldn`t be talking about this on /sci/. But /adv/ isn`t good for anything.
I guess I`ll just try to find some job and get professional help.

But thnx for your help.
>>
>>8614577
>A big problem that I have is I cant seem to hold on to a job even if my life depends on it. If I don`t like what I`m doing I don`t give enough of a shit to do it right.

That's one of the main traits of ASPD as far as I know, actually.
>>
>>8614460
Work for Trump.
Sell used cars.
Act.
Be fossil fuel rep.
Televangelism.
>>
>>8614577
There is no hope for you until you lose the conviction that you're a failure because you're just too much of a special snowflake and not because you're a pathetic sack of shit
>>
>>8614460
Post pic of gf
>>
>>8614460
Get a second degree. Perhaps distance learning type.
Or go into sales/scamming.
>>
>>8615431
8 MORE YEARS

M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.