[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to render yourself mute? I have my reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: mouth-002.jpg (857KB, 1296x1334px) Image search: [Google]
mouth-002.jpg
857KB, 1296x1334px
Is there any way to render yourself mute? I have my reasons.
>>
File: knife_goes_here.jpg (53KB, 468x391px) Image search: [Google]
knife_goes_here.jpg
53KB, 468x391px
>>8614182

Cut your vocal cord.
>>
stop talking
>>
duct tape or yell yourself hoarse/to the point of rupture
>>
If you stop talking for months, you'll be having difficulties making normal sounds. Like a semi-mute.

Source: friendless in a foreign country, don't speak the language obv
>>
>>8614194

I have been trying to avoid people. It's not working very well.

However, I have noticed phrases that I say don't always work out correctly. I need to get to your pro level though.

By the way, which country?
>>
>>8614194
I can do that, I'm a shut-in NEET. However it's only semi and will probably return
>>8614184
Surgery costs money anon.
>>8614188
That sounds very painful

Is there no substance I can take that will ruin my vocal cords without killing me?
>>
>>8614211

I liked the idea of not talking for years. It might help make the muscles go through dystrophy.
>>
>>8614211
If you take enough fluoroquinolones you can rupture the tendons. Of course that will be immensely painful and fuck up the rest of your body too.

source: took norfloxacin
>>
>>8614220
Obviously I could just not talk but would people believe that?
>>
a quick, sharp shock to your broca's area should do the trick

if only there were something capable of delivering quick, sharp shocks, possibly with projectiles
>>
>>8614182
ok man, I'll bite
Why do you need to be mute?
>>
File: hrthtrhtr.png (1MB, 1664x1018px) Image search: [Google]
hrthtrhtr.png
1MB, 1664x1018px
This thread interests me
I also have trouble not stopping talking
You see I am a proprietor of memes and it's getting out of hand. People have begun to avoid me
>>
>>8615321
Start exercising and going out and shit. You'll calm down.
>>
>>8615326
but brahmo I already run 10k everyday
the memes drive me
but they are also driving me to my doom
>>
>>8615328
How about alcohol?
>>
>>8615335
I can't afford alcohol besides I think that would either make my memes stronger and/or I'll become an alcoholic
This isn't a sound plan
>>
>>8615337
Why not let the memes overtake you?
>>
>>8615338
You don't understand
Once you delve deep enough you realize it is a siren call
>>
>>8615344
Don't let your memes be dreams
>>
>>8615353
You can't define a dream no more than you can define a meme
>>
>>8615321
>>8615326
>>8615328
>>8615335
>>8615337
>>8615338
>>8615344
>>8615353
>>8615357
>get in /sci/ for the first time
>I have entered /phi/instead
Don't stop anons
>>
>>8615381
Memeology is the only field of philosophy I respect

Now check my dubs
>>
>>8615397
but anon, you are the memes

dubs confirm existencial crysis
>>
>>8614194
After a week without talking you already notice the difference.
>>
>>8615328
Running 10k everyday has got to be rough on the knees, homie.
>>
>>8614227
It would be pretty difficult. You'd need to train yourself not to react vocally whenever there's any strong stimulus (pain, surprise, and probably the most difficult: laughter). It's almost impossible to train that sort of thing alone, so you'd be better off trying a different method.
>>
>>8614182
Become a vocalist in a Screamo band and try way too hard.
Supposedly, this is the reason why you've never heard Skrillex talk.
>>
>>8614182
Isn't it easier to just keep your goddamn mouth shut?
>>
>>8614182
Deep throat a million dicks every day.
>>
Become a singer in a Death Metal band and go on tour without ever practicing your vocals. After a few concerts you will probably spit blood.
>>
Could you just explain why? I'm extremelly curious.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.