[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pop bad for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Is pop bad for you?
>>
Yes. You need to listen to Jazz, Metal and Classical instead.
>>
File: Mark_Foster.png (842KB, 1268x658px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Foster.png
842KB, 1268x658px
First of all you flyover faggot, it's called soda or coke. Second of all...I forgot
>>
Actually it's not necessarily bad, sure it has a lot of sugar but your body needs sugar.
>>
>>8614088
>move to TN from Eastern VA
>always called carbonated sugary beverages soda or soft drinks
>get job at grocery store
>woman tells me a customer spilled "grape coke"
>literally wtf
>Welch's grape soda

Coke is Coca-Cola. Southern parlance is retard tier.
>durr it's kind of like coke, so let's call everything coke
>>
>>8614093
No, it really does not need sugar. It can synthesize sugar from pretty much everything it can digest.
>>
>>8614068

Absolutely because it uses corn syrup which suppresses leptin.

So, in addition to getting fat simply from drinking too much sugar, you will get fat because it will help keep you feeling hungry.
>>
a glass of coke has about the same amount of sugar as a glass of orange juice
>>
>>8614068

In addition to having nasty corn syrup, it also has carbonation which turns to carbonic acid and destroys your teeth.

My dental student friends only drink soda through a straw to avoid getting it on their teeth.
>>
>drinking the carbonated Jew

No thanks
>>
>>8614088
>>8614139
the fact that you actually care about this lets everyone know that you're a massive fucking twat
>>
>>8614463
Is it correct to refer to every car as a "Corolla?"
>My corolla is a BMW

See how retarded you sound when you call root beer "coke?"
>>
>>8614214
>Dental student
>Still stupid enough to drink soda which everyone with half a brain avoids.
>>
>>8614214
>nasty corn syrup
Pseudoscience

>also has carbonation which turns to carbonic acid
Moron, the amount and effect of carbonic acid in soda is miniscule, especially when compared to the actual acid that is used to flavor the soda. Please stop pretending to know what you're talking about.
>>
>>8614068
>pop
r8 8/10 etc.
>>
>>8614902

From your reply, I can tell with 100% certainty that you are a hill billy.
>>
File: 1481225259763.jpg (354KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481225259763.jpg
354KB, 1200x900px
>>8614463
And youre a cunt. whats your point again?
>>
>>8614088
>calling every kind of soft drink "coke"

How can anyone be this dumb?
>>
File: 1483192078969.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1483192078969.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>8615035
It's called the US, except for the corn niggers in the middle of our country. Do you even English or has the Monsanto fertilizer gotten to your brain?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.