[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaccines cause Man Boobs and Testicle Cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483300933385.jpg (119KB, 1197x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483300933385.jpg
119KB, 1197x499px
this board is crap

nobody reads

VACCINES CAUSE TESTICLE CANCER

and vagina cancer tit cancer

and manboobs

VACCINES ARE LITTLE UFOS
- that time u were awkward? aliens sex in your brain from vaccines
- that time u grew manboobs? lots of alien sex (homrones)
- that time u got aspergers? hot alien sex alld ay

birth defects? hot alien sex all day
low sperm count? hot alien sex (a lot)

>hot alien sex in the vaccine

normal iq get in here

VACCINES ARE MICROSCOPIC UFOS AND CAUSE TESTICLE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, AND VAGINA CANCER, AND I HAVE THE GRAPHS THAT PROVE IT

they are dna mutagens
- mercury is a dna mutagen in ur blood every day (known toxic since 500bc [dartmouth edu tox history mercury])
- the vaxx was scraped from 20 diff people (20 vaxx) that means u now have 20 diff grandpas, dna mutagen
- the vaccines its mutants and flying machines, dna mutagen
- the cdc added human scientist cells to vaxx, dna mutagen

also they fly to the human incubator (vagina/testies) and cause cancer (cuz they WONT FUCKING DIE, and they WONT STOP BREEDING). and may not appear in mice b/c mice dont grow humanoids, but testie cancer rates are up 9200% or so regardless.
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 284x178px
>>8613670

===this is real, graphs here===
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8115006

>notice rise in disease
>notice sharp rise in disease after 1975 when vaxx was 7x'ed (not 1 vaxx now its 7 per person)
>notice sharp rise in disease after 1975 when vaxx coverage goes to 99% of population getting vaxx from 20%
>sperm counts, fertility rates plummeting
>>
>>8613670
Fuck off sperglord. Hot alien sex is the only sex I got.
>>
>>8613671
What the fuck do you mean when you say they are little UFOs?
>>
>>8613671
you can test for yourself

method 1: look at your arm where vaccinated, think/ask "dont show me your ufo"

method 2: look deep inside and try to find a hormone -- ask it if it breeds, makes eggs, etc, hormones are PEOPLE COUPLING, ask "dont tell me if you make eggs" (reverse psychology works)

method 3: lie on the dirt/grass with your shirt off, (optionally: think about a cell on your back and say 'put it here'), eventually you will get an itch on your back... after it goes away (1 min - 15 min later) think about what they were doing there ... SWORDS AND CAVE BUGS

also kind of this: try to taste your vaccine, gross as fck, think (show me what that tastes like) or try to touch it with ur toungue.
>>
answering questions

>>8613675
like what you think of as a germ would be a deer or pest... what you think of as a virus would be a ufo, etc
>>
>>8613677
What the fuck are you talking about

Nigger you are fucked up
>>
>>8613670
>>8613671
>>8613677
I think maybe you should stop taking those vaccines orally
>>
>>8613678
That doesn't even make sense. Why is a virus an unidentified flying object
>>
Trolling can be harmful and dangerous.
>>
>>8613681
idk
they r food that escaped someones stomache in the 1900s
flew out
and then tried to kill the host
virus
then they were scraped and put into vaccines

my theory anyway
>>
>>8613691
You have schizophrenia, get help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.