[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brainlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: galaxy_power-wide.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy_power-wide.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
If i find out in college im too much of a brainlet to do engineering where do I go? Computer Science? If im too much of a brainlet for that where should i go? Accounting? If I'm too much of a brainlet for that then fuck I'll just be a plumber
>>
>>8610664
That is something to decide for yourself.
>>
>>8610664
Honestly, anything below physics/math is readily within reach of just about every brainlet. Yes it might take more work for some than others, but everyone can learn to plug and chug.
>>
>>8610676
Okay thanks

My biggest fear in life is that I'm stupid and don't know it or one day I'll wake up fucking stupid and not be able to achieve my dreams
>>
>>8610686
The concept of being "stupid" or "smart" is dumb.

It is possible for certain individuals to be gifted at birth with photographic memory or complex thinking skills, but when it boils down to it, it is your mindset and motivation that determines whether or not you will be seen as "smart" and be knowledgeable or whether you will be seen as "stupid".
>>
>>8610717
This. Don't let a meme run your life.
>>
>>8610686
Put in the time and you'll catch up with anyone who paid attention to math classes more than you during high school.
>>
>>8610686
I know this feel so well
>>
>>8610664
If you're too much of a brainlet for engineering, you'll never be able to hack it in CS - engineering just requires plug and chug, where as CS (not programming or CE) is more like a math/physics type discipline.
>>
>>8610970
>Honestly, anything below physics/math is readily within reach of just about every brainlet.
>>8610970
>If you're too much of a brainlet for engineering, you'll never be able to hack it in CS - engineering just requires plug and chug
>engineering just requires plug and chug

Holy fucking shit, the delusion on this board is real. Top fucking kek.
>>
The separation of brainlets from smart people is typically caused by their mentality and environment. Besides mental retardation, the factors involved in being motivated enough, being wealthy enough and having enough time influence your ability to pursue a degree successfully than how gifted you are. The biggest mistake you could make in this life is not taking a chance and reaching high when you haven't even considered all of the factors.
>>
>>8612659
*more than
>>
>>8610664
If you're too dumb for engineering, then don't bother with CS lol.
>>
>>8610664
Doing a trade is harder than a busines degree. Just do accountancy and work part time in retail, work your way up to supervisor/duty manager, then go for store manager once you graduate. Most retail chains have a clear progression up to that point, and many of them have grad programs.
>>
Thank you guys
>>
>>8610664
You know, there is an extreme shortage of hands-on *skilled* workers, and these jobs require smarts without having to force a brain to do certain tricks. The problem with these jobs is, there's a horrible stigma attached that makes them somehow demeaning. But society will crash without them, and it's not really a joke. Somebody has to follow the instructions and build the things the damned engineers design.
>>
>>8612659
>>8610717
Wisest anons.
>>
>>8610664
here is the tier of things you should do, go down the list until you find one subject that you are not too brainlet for:
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Economics
Analytic philosophy
Other natural sciences
Aerospace Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Other engineering
Education
Social Work
Modern interpretive dance
Accounting
Garbage collection
Professional shit tasting
""""""""""Computer"""""""""" """"""""""Science""""""""""
>>
>>8610686
You are stupid. Satan was a smart angel and he decided he was so smart he should decide how others live because they couldn't make smart choices. He was wrong in that others should get to decide how to live. He was stupid in this regard. It's an analogy so think about it for a while.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.