[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prolapse: How to Fix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 0907131406a.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0907131406a.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
I have a minor rectal prolapse. I'm 23. I probably got it from straining to shit. I've been squatting to shit instead of sitting for about a year, but I think I got the prolapse before then. I plan to eat less meat, more vegetables, and do kegels. What other things can I do besides surgery? I don't want to do surgery unless it's absolutely necessary. My parents circumcised me unnecessarily so I'm skeptical of surgery.
>>
>put benis in anus
>erect
>push anus in
>deerrect
>pull benis out
>use tape to fix anus in position
>>
>>8609006

You neglected to mention the gay anal sex
>>
>>8609019
You're right. I bought a prostate massager and stuck it up my butt a few times to masturbate. I also stick bars of soap up my ass to be able to shit more easily. Though the soap thing is more likely a product of the prolapse rather than the cause.
>>
Intestinal parasites may also cause rectal prolapse
>>
>>8609006
Here is how to fix it.

>Find a tube long enough to fit into the entire prolaps
>Stick the tube inside the prolaps so that in enters the anus.
>put a rubber band around the prolaps and around the tube
>Make sure the rubber bands are tight enough for the prolaps to fall off eventually.
>wait untill prolaps falls off.
>remove tube.

and you are done
>>
File: quick fix.png (324KB, 716x607px) Image search: [Google]
quick fix.png
324KB, 716x607px
>>8610291
Here is a picture of what im talking about.
>In red you see the prolaps
>grey is the tube
>brown is the anus
>green is the rubber band

Hope this is clear
>>
>>8610300
this is one of the most hilarious things ive ever seen, i cant believe i just saved your piece of shit drawing
>>
>>8609006
Post pictures of your prolapse.
>>
I think i've got this as well.
Basically my ass protrudes when I'm straining and I get what looks like semen coming out of my ass after I'm constipated.
And yeah I don't want surgery as well.
>>
>>8610338
pls no
>>
>>8609006
>I've been squatting to shit instead of sitting for about a year
I thought squatting is better than sitting when shitting.
>>
Just go to the doctor, you faggot. Changing your diet doesn't help.
>>
>>8609006
>My parents circumcised me unnecessarily so I'm skeptical of surgery.

I'm sure it's bait.
>>
>>8610351
i think you're confusing anal sex with prolapse.
>>
File: 1432576619393.png (367KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432576619393.png
367KB, 500x600px
>>8609026
>I also stick bars of soap up my ass to be able to shit more easily.
>>
>>8610351
>I get what looks like semen coming out of my ass after I'm constipated
That's because that's actual semen and you're a gay cumskin. Smh white people you could at least be on top!
>>
>>8609026
>I also stick bars of soap up my ass to be able to shit more easily
im sorry but this is counter productive

your ass has natural oils to make poop slide out

the soap washes away your oils making it really difficult for the poop to slide out naturally

so thats why you're straining/prolapsing

just stop the soap barring. you'll be fine.

if you need to lube it up you should use your prostate massager and lube your butt up with some petroleum jelly
>>
>>8609006
Go to a doctor immediately. It might be a prolapse or it might be external hemorrhoids, only a qualified physician can tell (and nobody here is qualified so you are playing Russian roulette with your ass by asking people here). Take metamucil or some other fiber supplement with lots of water along with your new healthy diet, at least until your ass improves. Squatting to poop will actually help you pass stools better than sitting so keep it up, just don't strain at all. Light exercise might also help with constipation, but fiber and water is the most important.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.