[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The issue with cells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0559.jpg (122KB, 1242x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
122KB, 1242x845px
So cells cant be created or destroyed, and they're recycled.

So that means that the we have the cells that belonged to dinosaurs, and before that to planets.

My question is (which i cant find online) why are we humans rather than dinosaurs or other reptile type creatures? Thanks
>>
>Ken
>>
>So cells cant be created or destroyed, and they're recycled.
No. That's not true at all.
>>
>>8608236
Your first preposition is false cunt
>>
>>8608243
Yes it is
>>
I agree. It makes no sense
>>
>>8608236
Because the genetic material, that duplicates and commands the cells, mutates over time.
>>
>>8608236
Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
>>
>>8608236
>what is mitotis
>what is apoptose

fuck off brainlet
>>
>>8609569
shit got baited, nice meme OP
>>
>>8608236

Are you supposed to be the Ken M of /sci/ but you are not that funny?
>>
>>8608236
>cells cannot be created nor destroyed
Stopped reading there
Think before you post op. Seriously some other thread had to die for this.
If you can't even properly comprehend sophomore (in high school) biology, you shouldn't be on this board.
>>
>>8608236

As usual, your secular humanist worldview has led you to absurd conclusions.
>>
>>8609730
>Seriously some other thread had to die for this.
Honestly, do you really give a shit that a thread went into the archive from page ten of one of the slowest boards on this site?
>>
>>8608250
>missing citation
We're gonna need you to back up your claim with some evidence.
>>
>>8609781
>Honestly, do you really give a shit that a thread went into the archive from page ten of one of the slowest boards on this site?

The amount of spam on this board is ridiculous.

If /pol/ wants to troll /sci/, you would think that they could at least be a little bit more creative every once in a while.

Like this thread is some major weak sauce.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.