[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my name is Jorge Robert, and I come from the year 3021.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 07051219291943.jpg (55KB, 477x315px) Image search: [Google]
07051219291943.jpg
55KB, 477x315px
Hello, my name is Jorge Robert, and I come from the year 3021. To warn about the world catastrophes, the first one will be the lack of water, seas and oceans dry, the richest people will deliver thousands of dollars in exchange for water, your grandchildren And great grandchildren will suffer with it ... my wife, my children and I stock water, food and medicines .. I will be located at this point of the map 33.8428781, -106.1356952
For two years, save our future, change our present, our children ask for help
>>
>>8607803
>seas and oceans dry
where did all the water go? was it stolen by aliums?
>>
No, people do not take care of water, wasting, misuse, wars
>>
As proof of my trip, here is a photo that our government will show in the year 2950, Be a discovery that will make the world a misery, China and the United States will come into conflict
>>
Now I will expect that in two years someone will come to visit me, with a little of the future worth, water... goodbye
>>
>>8607865
>estados2bunidos
Pablo stop smoking
>>
>>8607803
By all means, please present your solution from the future. Lots of people here struggling to find reason, but no one to date has ever thought of a sustainable answer to greed, waste, sloth, fear, lust, pride, envy, jealousy, boredom and the abstraction of our survival (planting and harvesting food for nutrition) into money. This is money that is for most of us insufficient to buy healthy food; plus we lack time and energy at the end of the day after being used (employed) by some smuck CEO who couldn't care less about us.
So either we get screwed by some CEO whore (suffer now) or we become one of the ceo whores (suffer later) and make other people suffer now, cheat them and lie to them and to advertisers.
>>
>>8607865
2950? I think you mean 2015. Reverse image search before pretending your picture is from the future.
>>
>>8607865
yes

conflict between the US and China will certainly be a politically relevant issue in 950 years, just as viking raids, the mongols and the crusades are still the biggest problems facing Christendom

moreover, the future time-travelers have done such incredibly in-depth research on the present that they've determined 4chan is the best place to reach the people of this time

way to go
>>
Time travel exists and this is what you use it for.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.