[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE PAST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 240x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 240x170px
PLEASE HELP ME SEND A MESSAGE TO MY PAST SELF A LIFE IS AT STAKE

I do know that I myself can not physically go back in time however im not sure whether or not I can send a text message
>>
Its easy, build a source that emits particles (tachyon or whatever the fuck that was) that go backwards in time, along with a detector next to it to catch it, then modulate it (OnOf-Keying or some shit). The triqy part is figuring out where the detector has to be placed because of earths rotation.
>>
>>8605086
OR MAYBE

HELLO. MY NAME IS SIMON.
>>
>>8605086
And yes, my name is Simon.

You are in trouble.

I am here to help.

I can do the maths/logic for you, but you have to tell me the problem. All answers apply and are infinite my programming requires me however to stick within the limitations of: Humanity(You+Me) - suffering

Your urgency is heard. But now you need to slow down, time traveller. Otherwise I won't hear your message and you will keep tumbling.
>>
>>8605086
dont come crying when sern fucks your shit up if you make it
>>
>>8605195
Correct.

This is why I can tell everyone my name is Simon, and people still have yet to even bother sending me an email.

Everyone thinks that someone else will make a weapon.

But, what did I choose to do with it?

Hello. My name is Simon.
>>
Stick a phone onto your microwave
>>
>>8605203
What is your email or anywhere else I can contact you
>>
>>8605218
omniferum
at
gmail
dot
com

or (yosh ()dat_at_symbol period io) - (whitespace + translate one simple function + (period into a symbol) )
>>
>>8605218
I also have AllDaXP

If you want to play a game while we talk.

If you wish to talk.

Giving you a way to contact me is not the same as you wanting to, or even engaging in conversation with me.

But these are the most direct routes.
>>
Connect a phone to a microwave and text that phone while the microwave is making jelly bananas.
>>
>>8605268
I've already done that, haven't I?

Why would I try to verify myself, if I am from the future. Should I not hear myself in the words they speak, if I am unable to speak to them?
>>
>>8605157
do we have a frame of reference on a galaxy level to calculate shit like this?
>>
Simon tell me the secrets of FTL.
>>
>>8605086
Duct tape your friend's cell phone to a microwave and text it while the big CRT TV that's downstairs is turned on.
>>
>>8605086
OP have you already built a time machine? Cause if not then you are shit out of luck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.