[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPTICS PROBLEMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: descarga.jpg (4KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
4KB, 200x150px
1. The reflectance R (perpendicular) for the separation surface between a refractive index medium n and the vacuum is 0.15 when the angle of incidence coincides with the polarization angle (also called the Brewster angle). Determine the value of n.

2.At the separation surface of a refractive index medium n with vacuum, the reflectance R is 0.04 when the incidence is normal thereto. Determine the value of the R (perpendicular) reflectance at the angle at which the R (parallel) reflectance is negated.

3. A linearly polarized laser beam perpendicular to the plane of incidence and of 0.1 W / cm2 of intensity is incident on the central point of the flat face of a glass hemisphere (n = 1,52). Determine the I intensity emerging by the spherical surface of the hemisphere when the laser beam is incident under the polarization angle (or Brewster angle).

4.The rotary power of a solution of sucrose in water (1 g of sucrose per cm3 of solution) is 66.45 ° per 10 cm of trajectory traversed at 20 ° C for the wavelength of a He-Ne laser (λ = 632.8 nm). If a linearly polarized laser in the vertical direction strikes the end of a 60 cm long tube, how much has the direction of polarization of the ray emanating from the other end of the tube rotated, knowing that it contains 500 cm3 of solution, Which 20 g are sucrose?

5. Una lámina birrefringente uniáxica, de espesor e = 100 µm y de birrefringencia Δn = 0,01, está colocada entre polarizadores cruzados. Las direcciones de polarización de dichos polarizadores forman un ángulo de 45º con el eje óptico de la lámina. Determinar la longitud de onda del espectro visible (380-780 nm) para la que la intensidad transmitida sea nula.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
>>
Plz I need Help fast!!
>>
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ANYONE THER CAN DO THIS PROBLEMS??
>>
I JUST NEED THE RESULT. NOTHING MORE
>>
>>8605089
I can do it. No problem.
>>
Nice! I jusr need the result with decimals. I only have 15 min more. Just do that you can with that time. VERY THANKS!!!
>>
>>8605130
Huh?
>>
Im doing an olnine exam and it finish in 12 mins. Thats cause i dont have more time. And i only need the result.
>>
>>8605138
Are you in any danger?
>>
MONEY, IT'S A CRIME.
>>
Nope. Just in danger for fail the exam.
>>
>>8605149
Don't take it too seriously. People pay too much attention to things that does not matter. Remember, you are the experiencer and not the experience.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.