[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas I've been having.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hahaha.jpg (55KB, 1386x287px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
55KB, 1386x287px
1st ) A safer cig.

How :

0% THC , negligible amounts of CBD + a charcoal filter.

2nd) Physical education everyday before and after school

Why ?

http://www.medicaldaily.com/benefits-running-rigorous-exercise-after-study-session-may-help-improve-memory-401767 and all the other major benefits.

In the morning it would be soft exercises just to get the blow flowing (maybe swimming) in after school a good gym session any other sport that gets you sweating.
>>
The neurobiological effects of physical exercise are numerous and involve a wide range of interrelated effects on brain structure, brain function, and cognition.[1][2][3][4] A large body of research in humans has demonstrated that consistent aerobic exercise (e.g., 30 minutes every day) induces persistent improvements in certain cognitive functions, healthy alterations in gene expression in the brain, and beneficial forms of neuroplasticity and behavioral plasticity; some of these long-term effects include: increased neuron growth, increased neurological activity (e.g., c-Fos and BDNF signaling), improved stress coping, enhanced cognitive control of behavior, improved declarative, spatial, and working memory, and structural and functional improvements in brain structures and pathways associated with cognitive control and memory.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] The effects of exercise on cognition have important implications for improving academic performance in children and college students, improving adult productivity, preserving cognitive function in old age, preventing or treating certain neurological disorders, and improving overall quality of life.[1][11][12]
>>
>>8601978

People who regularly perform aerobic exercise (e.g., running, jogging, brisk walking, swimming, and cycling) have greater scores on neuropsychological function and performance tests that measure certain cognitive functions, such as attentional control, inhibitory control, cognitive flexibility, working memory updating and capacity, declarative memory, spatial memory, and information processing speed.[1][5][7][9][10] Aerobic exercise is also a potent antidepressant and euphoriant;[13][14][15][16] as a result, consistent exercise produces general improvements in mood and self-esteem.[17][18]
>>
>>8601978
>>8601984

Regular aerobic exercise improves symptoms associated with a variety of central nervous system disorders and may be used as an adjunct therapy for these disorders. There is clear evidence of exercise treatment efficacy for major depressive disorder[11][15][19][20] and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.[21][22] A large body of preclinical evidence and emerging clinical evidence supports the use of exercise therapy for treating and preventing the development of drug addictions.[23][24][25][26][27] Reviews of clinical evidence also support the use of exercise as an adjunct therapy for certain neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease[28][29] and Parkinson's disease.[30][31][32][33] Regular exercise is also associated with a lower risk of developing neurodegenerative disorders.[31][34] Regular exercise has also been proposed as an adjunct therapy for brain cancers.[35]
>>
>>8601931
Bump for gud Thread.

>>8601978
sauce
>>
>>8601931
How about this

1st) let people smoke what they want, but make smokers pay a premium on their health insurance

2nd) Fuck off commie faggot
>>
>>8601931
Are you suggesting 1 as a business model or similar to 2, that will increase the productivity
>>
>>8602101
*something that will increase the productivity
>>
>>8602101
just ideas, 1 as business, 2 would increase productivity I'm almost 100% sure.
>>
>>8602371
Or you could just end up with students who would rather do athletics than study hard
>>
>>8602389
Only if you keep using the same model of education where students aren't happy the wy they're being taught, a student should wake up everyday excited to go to school and learn new things.
>>
>>8602543
Yeah ok so we dose them with opiates and amphetamine every morning.

Were you never a teenager or are you autistic
>>
>>8602626
I don't understand.. I liked cosmos, if every class could be on the same level as an alan watts lecture on a cosmos episode I would look forward to school.
>>
File: 1478852085078.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1478852085078.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
so when do the kids get the cigarettes though, before or after school..?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.