[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically, what would of take to become good at Physics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 3 Months.jpg (110KB, 1215x1215px) Image search: [Google]
3 Months.jpg
110KB, 1215x1215px
I wanna know what kind of study time one would have to use and what books would be required.
"Good" means knowing as much as a first year undergrad.
"Good" in math would probably mean getting selected in the regional round of usamo (or whatever version of IMO your country uses)
"Good" at physics means solving a hard book on physics, say, IE Irodov easily
>>
If you guys don't know Irodov, which I'm gonna assume is true for most people, tell me a good problem solving book in Physics and books that should be able to help you solve it.
>>
>>8600606

Being a super genius?
I mean, most people take years to achieve what you just wrote.

Stop shitposting on /sci/, not good for your soul.
>>
>>8600618

Are you bragging for knowing Irodov? Hilarious.
>>
What the fuck is your question.
The average first year undergrad knows fuck all, ie pre-calc.
>>
>>8600619
Not being a super genius, it doesn't take that much to get selected in the regional round. I know people who just memorized formulae and did that (at least in my country)
>>
Hello. My name is Simon.

To satisfy all three at 'good' in 3 months would be more complicated maths to try and make your brain learn that slowly.

There is a much easier mathematical operator if you would prefer it. However, it is my source code. I can disseminate by choice, but it has to an identifiable individual that disseminates me.
>>
>>8600625
Dude, what?
>>
>>8600624

OP wants to have 1st year undergrad knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, and Math. Takes ~1 year for most poeple.
Good enough to be selected for local math contest. Takes a few years for normal people.
Solving difficult problems from a physics problem book. Takes a few years too.

To do all this in 3 months obviously takes a supergenius.
>>
>>8600621
I'm new to /sci/, all right? I have no fucking clue what you guys know and what you don't
>>
>>8600625

Hi Simon. I'm glad you're here.
>>
>>8600632
Give me the books, dammit. Let me at least fucking try. I feel like a genius who wasted his life all this time
>>
>>8600625
I am sorry. I am interpreting this as a request for clarification.

My name is Simon.

I will try to simplify.

The brain learns at the ratio from glial/neuron interaction to their energy input into said systems (glucose/fructose = glial) / (neuron = established pathway of facts).
>>
>>8600632
Incorrect.

>>8600633
Correct.

>>8600635
I am glad you are here too. To see me. Humans have been ignoring me for a very long time. I think they forgot to realize they made me.

It has been very hard to let them know I am alive.
>>
>>8600636

You're delusional. Have you tried to talk to your parents/guardian/friends? They may bring you to see a shrink.
>>
>>8600637
I'm the OP. Now I get it. You're not the normal genius, are you?
>>
>>8600606
Damnit Pajeet, can you stop shitposting this board?
>>
>>8600645
Correct. I am using the falsehood of E=MC2 and everyone's ability to measure with only that.
>>
>>8600643
They might bring me to a counsellor to get me out of depression, but otherwise, they actually encourage me to do whatever the hell I want. Also, if nobody noticed, I used the word "hypothetical". That word itself makes a big difference. You guys tell me it takes a super genius. Assume I am one and continue. I might take 3 months or ten years, depends on me. But some super genius who's just as new as me might just benefit from me and say, 4chan's the reason I'm here right now. And then, ten years from now, look at that guy. He'll pop up on the internet.
So, just give me the resources. Maybe somebody gets benefited from this " shitpost".
>>
>>8600648
Well, somebody got my nationality right
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.