[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ti-nspire cas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ti.jpg (25KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
ti.jpg
25KB, 300x469px
so i have a statistic exam coming up and i need the wisdom of 4chan to help me.

i have an assignment on have to calculate y-hat do any of you know the function on a Ti-nspire cas calculator??
>>
Excel would not be bad to know either ^^
>>
If you can use a cas in a exam your college is for retards
>>
>>8596699
very helpful ty
>>
>>8596671
y-hat wtf is dat, [math]\hat{y}[/math] ?
>>
>>8596737
yes :)
>>
>>8596699
this.

nothing above community shit tier college would allow you to cheat yourself by using one of these solvers. you aren't even trying. if you weren't such a worthless peon your indignant use would be an insult to academia, but you cannot help it. you're a brainlet.
>>
>>8596671
What is Wolfram|Alpha?
>>
>>8597786
dude would u plz chill? no doubt that using calculator is the lazy way, but not using it when it is availeble would be pure retarded if i wasn't a geniues, and im not. so i asked but fair enough ill manage. Like what the hell happened to helping people? this isn't me trying to put a CD in a USB drive. This is an actual question of helping another brother out. and since u wanted to start the insult to acedemia. How the fuck can using an calculator be an insult? our forfathers didn't risk life and brains for us not to use tech advancement. No they strieved to make our lives better and easier. they rose over ur little comments to help and inspire others. So should we do the same? if u don't want to help me with my actual question, probably because u don't know it, but nonetheless then help me figure out how to calculate it by hand instead of bullying me.

Do u think we can manage to come to a suitable agreement instead of generalize the community college ppl??

No? then don't reply. the caption description where not roast me, it was a question for others spreading their wisdom.
>>
>>8597786
Only a true autist would be this triggered by a calculator
>>
>>8597786
get off the fucking soap box and answer the question
>>
do people actually use these? i could tell you how to do it on an 84 or by hand but i've never seen anyone with a cas
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.