[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to learn math from zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pitagoras.jpg (110KB, 518x585px) Image search: [Google]
pitagoras.jpg
110KB, 518x585px
I'm going to take an exam to enter to a University and I need to know the basics (numbers, algebra, geometry, statistics, etc) but I finished highschool at 2014 and I don't remember anything, can you recommend me books or youtube channels to start from zero?? I have nine months to do it, can you help me, 4 chan?
>>
>>8596066
idk but id start with a pre-calc book if you were ever comfortable with geometry, trig, and algebra basics.

Ultimately it depends on your level, and no one could even begin to guess where you're at.
>>
khan academy
/thread
>>
>>8596068
I have a pathetic level on maths, I just tried to do fractions and it was impossible... (I have been stying English at an Institute since I finished high school)

What do you recommend to a fucking idiot¿?
>>
>>8596071
Let's see
>>
>>8596073
Studying* (I haven't sleep in a while)
>>
>>8596073
How did you pass high-school with such a poor understanding?
>>
>>8596066

Serge Land Basic Math is good. It starts from, literally, the very start.

Check the topics it includes and see if it fits your needs.
>>
>>8596100
3 years ago I knew enough to get the minimum score to pass

P.S I liked khan academy
>>
>>8596066
succ(n) = n + 1

The rest of Math is trivial and you may conclude everything on your own.
>>
>>8596104

The book is perfect, and I can practice my English too, thanks
>>
>>8596104

>It starts from, literally, the very start

I should re - read the stuff I write more often.

What I meant to say is that first chapter explains the rules that govern the operations done on numbers. Then explains rational numbers, inverse numbers, etc.
>>
>>8596111

Yes, I noticed that, I'm going read almost this book to the end of the year, thanks dude
>>
>>8596108
kek

>>8596066
Honestly it depends on how much time you have
Maths is about digesting the info as much as knowing the methods if you want to git gud

Other than that just memorizing the required techniques without the proper abstraciton might just be enough to pass Uni exams depending on what kind of exam it is
>>
File: how to factor.jpg (440KB, 2049x1741px) Image search: [Google]
how to factor.jpg
440KB, 2049x1741px
>>8596066
>>8596073
Read this
>>
>>8596066
There are probably some ways that you can increase by a few points
But they are far too cumbersome and essentially make no difference in IQ

It is much better to try to increase your concentration/attention span for much much better results
Don't get confused, you will get smarter if you increase your concentration (both in practice and theory, people will notice that you got sharper and brighter)
Just not in the sense that you will be inherently smarter
>>
>>8596155
Talk about attention span
Posted in the wrong thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.