[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EARTH IS NOT FLAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6363.jpg (49KB, 1242x1113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6363.jpg
49KB, 1242x1113px
So if you faggots think the earth is flat why isn't Saturn flat as well?

Picture related, captured with my iPhone through my Orion XT8 telescope, no tracking, no phone mount, just patience and a steady hand.
>>
>>8595097
Any tips for a beginner? I got a scope a few weeks ago, only really looked at the moon and a few stars.
>>
We live on a 2 dimensional plane with ((us)) being the 3rd dimension. The Firmament, stars, sun, moon planets are inside of a "cosmic egg" inside of a 4d cube. Higher dimensions exist outside the cube. This creation is the result of an intelligence beyond our understanding.
>>
>>8595097
That's an excellent pic anon, I'm taking it and people who think the earth is flat spend the rest of their spare time licking windows.
>>
>>8595098
http://messier.seds.org
>>
>>8595100
This!

Nice pic Anon.
>>
Why does Saturn have a dent? Is it hollow?:
>>
>>8595097
That picture clearly shows that most of Saturn is flat.
>>
>>8595097
>Orion XT8 telescope

That "planet" is either on the lens or it is on the sky dome that the governmw t put about our flat earth.
>>
>>8595099
Post proof.
>>
>>8595097

that image very clearly shows that saturn is a flat plane angled relative to the camera.
>>
>>8595099
>>8595755
>>8595757
>>8595851
>>8595867
I actually HATE /sci/, it is nothing but shitposting morons with a VERY FEW rare gems.
>>
>>8595872
>getting BTFO by flat-saturners
>crying like a bitch
>>
>>8595097
>earth is not flat
we've already established that it is. science deniers and hate speech spreaders like you belong to /pol/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>8595097
Even the ancient greeks proved that earth is not flat.Want more proof?
If earth was flat the pressure and gravity will become crushing towards the extremitis.
>>
>>8595872

Why would you come into a flat earth thread expecting anything but shitposters? You ARE the problem you complain abut, go start a thread about a science topic that interests you and learn to just hide and ignore shitthreads.
>>
>>8595097

You can see "3d" objects on your monitor too.
>>
>>8595097
What's the specifications of the your telescope? And how much you amplified in the this picture?
>>
>>8596012please, just tell me how you established that?
>>
File: [097652].jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
[097652].jpg
67KB, 480x608px
>>8596334
These are the silliest kind of proofs you can offer.

>Implying history is not fake
>Implying gravitational theory is not fake
>Implying our thoughts are not fake

You blindly believe all kinds of things.

Also reminder that if you were just pretending to be retarded, I was also just pretending to take the bait. I was also merely pretending to think that you might've been baiting and am now pretending to think that you weren't baiting.
>>
>>8595097
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ttLk2DcVEPA

Kek pls explain
>>
>>8595097
That's a Voyager picture, you cant take a picture like that trough the van allen belts, and certainly not without an hybrid optic-electronic telescope
>>
File: 456789.jpg (886KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
456789.jpg
886KB, 1920x1080px
>>8595851
That is exactly what my dad said when i told him of my photos ive taken from my telescope of Saturn. What a dumb cop out , just cause ive been out in the field doing my own exploration, and you get all of your info from a fucking jpeg on some tin foil wearing hacks website.. Get the fuck off the computer and go outside LOOK FOR YOURSELF
>>
>>8595097
Holy shit. You should become a surgeon.
>>
>>8595851
>on the sky dome that the governmw t put about our flat earth.

It amazes me that people can believe that, somehow an all-powerful government can create these amazing, all-encompassing illusions. The real story isn't that the earth is flat, it's that we're all in some an enormous Truman Show or Matrix-like setting.

>>8597261
If you don't mind my asking, what was his religious background?
>>
>>8595097

Duh, everyone knows that Saturn is flat, all the planets are flat. The sun is too, but the earth is still definitely round.
>>
File: flat_object.png (42KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
flat_object.png
42KB, 256x256px
>>8595097
your iPhone is flat, your monitor is flat, how do you know that Saturn is not flat?
>>
>>8598179
even spacetime is flat
>>
"How can Saturn be real, if our eyes aren't real?"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.