[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Starset Society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: static1.squarespace.com.png (48KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.png
48KB, 550x549px
We are a collective of like minded individuals dedicated to publicizing scientific discoveries which have been silenced or otherwise stolen by public or private agents. We do not support the release of technologies which are legally owned and controlled by any group. Rather, we toil day and night to shed light on that scientific knowledge which is being illegally hidden to exploit an unassuming public. We subscribe to no political affiliations, only the self evident rights of man, paramount of which is his right to the general knowledge of his existence and place in the universe.

The Starset Society is always accepting new members to assist us in our mission.
>>
>>8589810
http://thestarsetsociety.org/

Thats a noice webpage there
>>
>>8589817
Yes.
>>
>>8589810
this sounds a bit like /x/ material
>>
>>8589810
Bread died on /pol/, will the message be posted?
>>
>>8589810
Password to enter tesla and the signal?
>>
File: Tesla Starset.png (133KB, 1560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Starset.png
133KB, 1560x1024px
>>8589940
The original anon posted it on posts on /pol/ before thread got pruned. Here's the screencap for you, since I do not have the password.

One way to get it is to join the starset society, but seems unwise to do so since it's not verifiable that their mailing system has been compromised. Other way is to crack it, and the anon said it could be faster than waiting for the password on mail, but I'm not good at these kind of stuff, if you want we could try to crack it here
>>
>>8589949
Why do people bother with wild and unprovable anecdotes about Nik Tesla?
It's far more likely that Tesla detected signals from neutron stars and far LESS likely that he was contacted by an alien civilization. Furthermore, the listening devices that Tesla built have been in use for decades, and even improved upon, and still nobody has definitively detected any extraterrestrial signals.
>>
File: Arecibo et Chibolton.jpg (114KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
Arecibo et Chibolton.jpg
114KB, 440x600px
>>8589978
> Why do people bother with wild and unprovable anecdotes about Nik Tesla?
Because of the seized documents overnight after his death.

> It's far more likely that Tesla detected signals from neutron stars and far LESS likely that he was contacted by an alien civilization
You're right on this one. Regardless, I find the claim of the periodicity to be interesting.

> and still nobody has definitively detected any extraterrestrial signals
Perhaps not with the Tesla devices so far (afaik), but by other means perhaps researching on picture related could change your perspective
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.