[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened with the drive? are they still testing it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: em-drive-699x449.jpg (75KB, 699x449px) Image search: [Google]
em-drive-699x449.jpg
75KB, 699x449px
what happened with the drive?
are they still testing it?
>>
jews shut it down
inventor was found dead
>>
Classified
>>
They were talking about polarized meme-waves or smth
>>
>>8589758
I'm probably falling for the lowest of baits, but is this real? Source?
>>
2-3 pro/anti autist still argue over it on plebbit. Probably the same guy and just a schizo though.
>>
space may be the final frontier but its made in a hollywood basement.
>>
>>8589805
>that fucking Crackpot Killer dude
Man, I hope he has an encounter with Mengele.
Fucking autistic dipshit.
And then there's that Traveller guy who seems to be completely schizophrenic and in psychic contact with his god Sawyer or something.

Anyway, as for OP's question:
The Chinese supposedly just tested it in space. However, thanks to journalism, it might have just as well been an Ion drive. It wouldn't be the first time they made that mistake.

There's also been another test, with yet another results of "we are reading something, but fuck if we know if it's not just an error". They removed a few error sources, but there's still some left.
>>
>>8589881

Yeah these two (or samefag - i'm a conspiracy tard) are cancer.
As for the chink test it's very likely they did try an ion drive if they did anything at all and it wasn't just simple propaganda fuel.
However, if by some divine miracle they get one of these meme drives going it would be a wonderful event. Probably the only thing that could make nasa and the US's post-apollo slumber end. Otherwise all "hope" for manned space exploration lies with Musk and that is pure 40k tier grimdark "hope".
>>
>>8589905
>However, if by some divine miracle they get one of these meme drives going it would be a wonderful event. Probably the only thing that could make nasa and the US's post-apollo slumber end.
If it works, we'll need to find out how it scales.

It could be somewhere between "gravity is a myth now, flying cities with flying cars and flying people everywhere", "put it into space to generate a perpetuum mobile" and "well, I guess we can reach Mars in two months instead of six".

Either way, it would be fuckawesome. Just the concept alone, of it being tech that has been available to use for ages and never recognized for its potential, is just fucking magical.
We live in an age where it seems like all easy inventions have been made already. Memedrive could prove that mindset wrong.
>>
>>8589881
>>8589905
Can someone enlighten me on who this guy is? just give me the quick run-down without making me want to drink bleach?
>>
>>8589990
A dude who claims to be a rational who's playing devil's advocate to make sure that no one is getting too delusional about the Memedrive.
Instead he's a crusading autist who shits on the thing at any opportunity and never, ever, actually brings out any actual arguments.
And he takes over most of the threads he's in.

TheTraveller is some autistic cunt who's in love with the original inventor of the Memedrive and considers his papers gospel. He's made a lot of tinfoily comments in bad English about how everything is hidden in Shawyer's (or however you spell him) papers if you just look at them closely.
>>
>>8589990

Tripfag+turbo autism+low populated forum celebrity.

I've never used reddit much but sometimes I go check dedicated boards or whatever to look for info. One of those was the memedrive and literally every single thread there was shat up by the aforementioned duo. One is a brilliant diy inventor whose big reveals are being delayed and held back by perpetually recurring likenesses like cancer, and the other is his anti-thesis, the vanguard protecting reason and science against the hordes of tinfoilers, no, he IS reason and science.

Forums are cancer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.