[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should be able to solve this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you can't solve this you don't belong on this board.
>>
Getting drunk and going snowmobiling on Christmas
>>
Let's see if I can get this right.

The sum in the first limit converges to 2 and i^2 is just negative 1, which means snowflake = 11/48

The second equation requires you to solve for the candy cane when the integral is equal to zero, which is to find xln(x)-x from 11/48 to candy cane which occurs when candy cane is about 2.06611.

The third equation is trivial (if your notation means 23 choose 17) and is true when wineglass equals about 203.08.

Therefore the equation reads 2.06611 + 203.08(11/48) = 48.605

That should be about right unless I made a stupid mistake or misread the notation. Yes?
>>
>>8588641
Fuck I'm retarded, I added the numbers in the first equation rather than multiplied them. It should be 1/3 instead of 11/48.
>>
>>8588646
Fucking retard
>>
>>8588646
Lol yes you are. I would've done that, but I'm too busy right now. HAHAHA dumbass!
>>
>>8588646
Retarded again, it's 1/9 for snowflake.
But that means there are two solutions for equation two.

I think I've accidentally shown I don't belong on this board.
>>
>>8588641
The first sum does not converge to 2, you are thinking of the geometric series 1 + 1/2 + 1/4.... The sum of all reciperocal squares is the esoteric number of (pi^2)/6
>>
Give us a problem that requires more than high school math faggot.
>>
>>8588607

I can't, you can fuck off now
>>
>>8588607

>>8588641
>>8588646
>>8588656
retards
snoflake equals [math] ((pi)^6)/15552 [/math]
I don't give enough of a fuck to finish the rest of this
>>
>>8588697
dammit tex
>>
>>8588697
>I don't give enough of a fuck to finish the rest of this
Try doing that on a cume exam and see what happens.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.