[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of knowledge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1481651158482.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1481651158482.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
what's the point of knowledge?
>>
>>8583360
What's the point to anything?
>>
>>8583361
what's the point of having a point?
>>
>>8583364
delet this
>>
>>8583364
So you aren't empty.
>>
>>8583367
what's the point of being non-empty?
>>
>>8583364
To stab
>>
/philosophy/ general?
>>
so is everything we understand just symbols of reality? if so what's a symbol, and what is the definition context we use to define symbols, and what is the system used to define that definition context? what is the definition context of that sytem used to define that definition context we use to define symbols we use to define reality?
>>
>>8583368
So your existence is more than an axiom.
>>
>>8583360
Don't know... it sure as hell doesn't bring happiness...
>>
>>8583375
what's the point of being more than an axiom then? what is the point of you, me, or anything being more than just "being"?
>>
>>8583380
better yet, how did we get motivated to find anything further than this? like why our heart beats, or why we have blood. where did it even matter?
>>
>>8583378
Is that supposed to depict the effects of shitposting?

On a serious note I spent a good part of my life trying to be less intelligent because understanding everything deeply was killing me
>>
>>8583380
>>8583385
why not
>>
>>8583389
absence of reason to not do it isn't reason to do it.
>>
>>8583402
absence of reason to not do it not being reason to do it isn't reason to not do it
>>
>>8583406
absence of reason to not do it not being reason to do it isn't reason to not do it is not reason being to not reason to be absent, wait...
>>
>>8583407
Closing argument left as exercise to reader.

/thread
>>
>>8583360
Big Booty's
>>
>>8583360
Knowledge's "point" is to delude you into thinking existance has meaning and purpose.
>>
If knowledge as in information pertaining to the external world - corruption. If knowledge as in information pertaining to the internal world - salvation.
>>
>>8583406
It actually is according to that logic though
>>
intelligent people expand their knowledge to not feel stupid
unintelligent people feel smart no matter how small their knowledge is

>what did the universe mean by this?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.