[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgusting stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (969KB, 1050x1418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
969KB, 1050x1418px
Hi /sci/ first time in this board.
I have a question for doctors/medicine students if you can help me.
I'm a psychologist and lately one of my clients is a transsexual. I am strictly anti transition because I do believe that the problem is in the mind not in the body. But my client is pretty sure he wants to do it. Can you explain me how MtF and FtM transition works? Like surgery details and alike (how penis becomes "vagina" or how vagina becomes "penis"). I need to show him that the transition is more harmful than staying the way it is.
>>
>>8582699
oh fug :DDDDDD

who the fuck cares about that? it's not your problem, mate
>>
>>8582699
They turn your dick inside out and make a fake dick if its the other way around. Let your imagination go wild as to how they do that.
>>
>>8582708
Well their future depends on me. That's why they pay me. And if in the future they kill themselves I will feel guilty, because I could have avoided it.
>>
>>8582712
That means MtF have no "clit". Shouldn't they turn the scrotum into the "vagina" instead ?
And how do FtM get an erection if their "penis" is just the vulva's skin?
>>
File: 1483596083913.png (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483596083913.png
68KB, 300x300px
>>8582715
okay then
MtF is basically balls and shaft removal, head of the benis becomes a clitoris. You are basically under anaesthesia the whole time and doctors also use a thing that immediately "burns" the cuts, so a patient would barely even bleed.
about FtM I'm not so sure, perhaps that make inflatable shaft and put a clit on top.
I'm not very good at convincing people either way, I believe that if a person really wants to undergo transition, they wouldn't care about possible consequences.

Though I'm wavering about LASIK even. I mean, I rub my eyes very often and a piece of cornea could be torn off easily.

Depends on a person
>>
File: 1483381744666.jpg (13KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483381744666.jpg
13KB, 229x350px
>>8582723
>And how do FtM get an erection if their "penis" is just the vulva's skin?
inflatable balloon
they may put like a button or something on your "fork" so you could erect your """penis""" voluntarily
>>
>>8582733
That sounds awful. God I dare to say it's unethical. I guess I have to use my speech powers to convince not to do that. Thanks btw.
>>
>>8582733
Oh wait forgot to ask. If they remove the benis how to they get the head to be a "clit"?
>>8582740
Jesus Christ people that undergo through this will never be normal again. Who the hell though that this was a good idea in the first place?
>>
>>8582746
>Oh wait forgot to ask. If they remove the benis how to they get the head to be a "clit"?
they make a cavity on patient's fork and put and weld the head inside
once again, they use a thingy that minimizes bleeding, so AT LEAST blood vessels remain intact of sure. the sensibility is believed to remain intact as well
>>8582746
>Jesus Christ people that undergo through this will never be normal again. Who the hell though that this was a good idea in the first place?
I don't understand it either. MtF is okay, being a female doesn't require much of physical workaround, but FtM requires an erection mechanism, and it seems there hadn't been any good ideas aside from inflatable reservoir
>>
>>8582754
God I shouldn't have asked. This thread made me sick. Well I've gotta go to work. If everything goes well I'll have saved a life today. Thank you everyone.
>>
>>8582699
>>>8582733
>That sounds awful. God I dare to say it's unethical. I guess I have to use my speech powers to convince not to do that. Thanks btw.

This op sounds unethical to me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.