[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, what's the safest way to kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /sci/, what's the safest way to kill myself?
>>
killing yourself is fundamentally unsafe
>>
>>8576241
Citation needed
>>
>>8576241
well that was a short thread
>>
>>8576238
Do you contribute to society?

If so don't do it; you must counterbalance the overwhelming amount of dumb-asses in this world who are busy corroding society in a quest for self fulfillment.
Take being depressed as a gift--it means you're smart enough to realize that the world we live in is a shit show that's only going to get worse over the next few generations.
>>
>>8576238
refer to /b/'s crystal forming recepies
>>
>>8576238
Bump
>>
>>8576238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IkAHAOQIk
>>
>>8576238
If by safe you mean effective and painless, then inert gas

If by safe you mean unlikely to hurt you, you're an idiot
>>
>>8576238
why are you concerned about safety if your goal is your own death?
>>
>>8576238
Jump in front of a train during peak hour.
>>
>>8576238
Why don't you go with a bang?
>>
Can you still buy premade exit bags somewhere?

I'm a brainlet and don't want to fuck up with the DIY shit.
>>
Old age. I bet you won't.
>>
>>8576530
They arent hard to make. Like at all

And a fuckup just means you dont die and have to buy another one
>>
>>8576548
>end up with even more brain damage
>too stupid to buy anything
>>
>>8576281
Statistically, it's the people who contribute that go through with it in most cases. I wonder why that is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.