[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember my post yesterday where I said I bought some Frozen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1483169964091.png (277KB, 502x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483169964091.png
277KB, 502x716px
Remember my post yesterday where I said I bought some Frozen DHMO on Amazon and that I was going to kill my cheating gf tomorrow?

Well today is tomorrow and she's going to go to the 24hr Planet Fitness gym with her new bottle.

Equipped with Frozen DHMO that looks just like ice cubes.

RIP Bitch.

It should take about 10 minutes from her drinking it.
She'll probably die on the treadmill and the medical examiner will think she just died from having a shitty heart.
>>
Cool story, bro
>>
but why would you do that?
>>
>>8572642
> not realising what dhmo is
>>
>>8572649
adding ice would fuck up the measurements though.
>>
>>8572638
you know that these posts are temporarily stored for law purposes right?

you literally sent yourself to jail by posting this. gj fucktard
>>
>>8572638
Fuck OP

I was just reading through this to find out more http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

You're a monster
>>
>fbitipsscreenshot.jpg

I didn't report you because I ain't a fucking snitch. But someone probably did.
>>
>>8572656
im sure hes using proxy

but aside from tht, how does frozen dhmo kill ?
>>
>DHMO
If anyone answered this thread truthfully, kys

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>8572638
ffs cut your fingernails OP
>>
Image is sourced from fit girl's diary, a blog run by Monica May.
>>
>>8572710
It doesn't matter if hes using a proxy in this case holy shit this is hilarious, /sci/ is literally full of morons.
>>
>>8572717
Aka, the OP made a fake Facebook profile just to post this on /sci/. Lol

What a fucking pleb loser.
>>
>>8572710
If you mix it in a bottle like that, it melts and coats your stomach, getting absorbed into the cells of your digestive tract, which end up thinking the DHMO is an energy source. From there it can spread to the rest of your body in minutes
>>
That stuff is extremely deadly in high quantities
>>
>>8572638
ebin meme kamerad
>>
>>8572730
I hear if you give it to babies they'll crave it for the rest of their life. However, if someone gets addicted to this stuff you can fix it by making sure they don't consume any for a week or two; I promise they'll never want it again.
>>
>>8572710
it dilutes electrolytes in your bloodstream and can also cause ganglioneuralgia if consumed quickly
>>
Nice mem
>>
i thought /sci/ would be beyond this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.