[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I finish an undergraduate degree in mathematics with an IQ of 133?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: contmap.png (75KB, 1000x634px) Image search: [Google]
contmap.png
75KB, 1000x634px
Can I finish an undergraduate degree in mathematics with an IQ of 133?
>>
Does shitposting on /sci/ make you happier?
>>
>>8572160
Yes.
>>
>>8572160
If this is a serious post, please unironically kill yourself. If you're trolling, delete your thread and then kill yourself
>>
File: stop.jpg (11KB, 229x183px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
11KB, 229x183px
>>8572160
>>8572166
>>
>>8572160
Sorry the cutoff is 133.7.
>>
I would not not recommend it to sub-135s but you could try. Keep in mind real mathematics is learnt by abstracting your superior brain and transcending the needs of the flesh. If after two years you still don't dream in ZFC set theory, drop out and go for the plebian sub-monkey science (i.e. physics).
>>
File: artist is tomoya haruno.jpg (75KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
artist is tomoya haruno.jpg
75KB, 600x849px
>>8572160
You could even get a PhD with that IQ in Applied Math, a.k.a. the 300k starting

But you would need 145 + Autism in order to become a PhD on Theoretical Mathematics though
>>
File: photo.jpg (116KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
116KB, 900x900px
>>8572160
You can do it even if you're a brainlet.
>>
IF FOR ALL OPEN SETS IN THE IMAGE OF F, THE PREIMAGE OF F IS OPEN IN THE DOMAIN OF F, WE SAY F IS A CONTINUOUS MAPPING.

yeah dude I did it with an iq of like 83 or something lol
>>
>>8572160
Guys isn't this bad

f is from X to Y not [math]\mathscr{P}(X)[/math] to [math]\mathscr{P}(Y)[/math]

Isn't it better to define an endofunctor on Set called Im that maps sets to powersets and functions to the image function thing in the picture. And also preimage defined as [math]\text{Im}^{-1}[/math]. Im is covariant and Im^{-1} is contravariant.
>>
It's a strange mixture of IQ and interest in the subject. Honestly the later is much more important, but you definitely can't get too far without the former.

If you don't wake up and start thinking about mathematics, don't go into mathematics. To be good at mathematics and to make ground breaking findings, you have to be thinking about it constantly. You can't be forcing yourself to study. You have to WANT to study.
>>
>>8572303
>to make ground breaking findings
He just wants to finish an undergraduate degree
>>
>>8572160
Yes
>>
>>8572160
>falling for the IQ meme

not with that IQ anon
>>
File: 1474858695205.png (101KB, 422x309px) Image search: [Google]
1474858695205.png
101KB, 422x309px
>>8572160
Im 92 IQ and easily did it. It just took me longer to understand concepts than it took for other students.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.