[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked would your body be if you drank two of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: eer.png (248KB, 970x514px) Image search: [Google]
eer.png
248KB, 970x514px
>>
have it with a gatoraid and vitamin c for a complete american meal
>>
>>8569480
Not very. Have you ever GOMAD? DYEL?
>>
>>8569480
>38 grams of protons

you'll be fine bruh
>>
File: IMG_20161229_103948.jpg (9KB, 280x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_103948.jpg
9KB, 280x113px
why is this so fucking funny
>>
>>8569480
You couldn't, they're massive. I shared one with my gf and we couldn't finish in one sitting
>>
File: 80[1].jpg (34KB, 810x445px) Image search: [Google]
80[1].jpg
34KB, 810x445px
>>8569500
plebeian
>>
>>8569500
For you.
>>
i actually had one of those shakes
i'm like 99% sure the nutrition information didn't actually say it contains crustaceans

the shake was pretty good, but i felt like absolute shit the rest of the day, and couldn't even eat anything the next day

i only weigh 110lbs though, a larger person could probably drink 2 with little trouble
it would probably give you horrible diarrhea, and some serious cramps
>>
Do they still make this? I don't see it on the website.
>>
>>8569513
no, several people died
>>
>>8569480
Been to America two months ago and holy shit.

In retrospective I don't know why, but I always thought everything on television I saw about American lifestyle, eating habits and behavior was just exaggerated. But it's really like that. It's fucking horrible. Everything tastes sweet, even bread, everything those people eat looks homogenous, everything comes in huge portions. They don't cook, they can't, mixing two disgusting cans with shit in it is considered cooking. They don't move, they never move, they literally only leave their houses from their garages in their cars, nobody is on the streets, everything is empty, it's a fucking nightmare. They are also unfriendly and loud, they just call you names, they don't give a fuck. It's just how they talk, especially the black people there (yeah, it's "racist", I don't care). Whenever people discuss why everybody is obese in that country, I thought it's actually something mysterious, but it's not, that country is sick, sick of convenience and gluttony and lack of culture. I've been there and it's so obvious.
>>
>>8569529
The worst part is, vegetables, fruits, and lean meats are expensive as shit while all the canned foods and processed shit is dirt cheap. It is cheaper to eat at McDonald's everyday than to eat an enriching meal that won't give you diabetes and heart disease.

Also, the NSA and protests are also a thing.
>>
>>8569529
>>8569545
Oh, is it time for the hourly obsessed yuropoor makes shit up shitpost?
>>
>>8569529
>>8569545
>What is hunting?
>What is subsistence farming?
If you care that much, fix it, assholes.
>>
>>8569529
>hurrrrr muh culture
>>
>>8569545
>It is cheaper to eat at McDonald's everyday than to eat an enriching meal that won't give you diabetes and heart disease.
this is a meme wherever you may live in the U.S or outside it. Except, idk, Jew York? I still doubt it.

Btw http://nutritionfacts.org/
>>
>>8569548
>>8569563
>Don't criticize my lifestyle, I'm happier this way!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.