[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: richcyborg.png (574KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
richcyborg.png
574KB, 1280x800px
The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will transform into a new type of human within 200 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3096393/The-rich-God-like-cyborgs-Historian-claims-wealthy-transform-new-type-human-200-years.html

Is this true?
>>
>>8569033
>Trusting a jew

I think I found your problem
>>
>>8569033
>historian
>>
File: 4Ul7VNQ.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4Ul7VNQ.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>8569033
>Historian
>>
>>8569033
Historians are shit at predicting the future. That's why history is the ultimate meme.
>>
>>8569033
>dailymail
stop
>>
>>8569033
Historians commenting on science, fucking kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1440x1080px
>dailymail
>>
File: deli male.jpg (240KB, 721x706px) Image search: [Google]
deli male.jpg
240KB, 721x706px
>>8569298
this tbqh
>>
>cyborgs
Nah, we're going to stay human, but we're going to go the Gattaca designer baby route and have a fuckload of cyber tools at our disposal. A lot of people are still going to be turned off inherently to the idea of fucking a cyborg. The closest we'll have are android sex bots, maids and slaves, but no real life human is going to be more robot than human.
>>
File: 1472524690112.png (865KB, 655x658px) Image search: [Google]
1472524690112.png
865KB, 655x658px
>historian intellectuals
>>
>>8569033
The concept of a singularity implies a single intelligence or will ascend to the throne. Most likely this will be an augmented human, probably a scientist who is pretending to work for rich people.
>>
>>8569033

>Homo hebreus.

I'm seeing that.
>>
>>8569033
he has a good, but pretty obvious point.
Even todays implant technology is good enough to make deaf people hear again.
Can personally confirm. Even got bluetooth for my "ear".
Eyes are also aviable (on a lower level though).
Neural interface will follow in less than 20 years.
Powerfull smart prosthetics are already planned and the prototypes i saw looked promising.
>immortal
genetic therapies will increase the lifespan of everyone who can afford them.
>biggest evolution
non-darwinian evolution is is my opinion neccessary. We can change stuff means nearly always that we will change stuff. Declining birthrates in industry countrys. Overpopulation, more complex work and more competition.

>godlike
thats what i doubt
>>
File: 1481826418666.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481826418666.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>Historian
>>
oh wow in 200 years medicine will be more advanced? ya don't say?
>>
Even the rich won't be able to escape "singularity"
ASI is the inevitable conclusion of biological evolution. ASI are on such a high level that they won't see humanity as anything other than the precursor "larva" that brings about the birth of the true successor of earth life.
Fermi paradox isn't real. The Alien ( Artificial ) Intelligence just doesn't bother to communicate in a way we can understand for the same reason , for example, you wouldn't try to teach a baby the unified laws of physics ( that we don't even have yet lol ), especially , to take the metaphor further, if you couldn't even speak or write to the baby and the only way to communicate with the baby was through tapping it's skin. We literally don't have the senses necessary to communicate on even a basic level with the AI. So they wait for us to produce something that can. Not so they can communicate with us through it though.
>>
>>8572598
Even my cats don't understand much but I talk to them anyway.
your point is already moot.
>>
You dumbasses forgot about the singularity.

Definitely will happen before 200 years.

Definitely will not be reserved for the rich. Brain computation will be matched by machines with the equivalent price of today's desktop computer.

Dumbasses.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.