[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IQTestDK & Raven's Progressive Matrices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Raven's Progressive Matrices - how accurate is this test?

I find that on this test specifically, I tend to score 7-15 points lower than I would on a test that tests for verbal ability, rotations, or speed, etc.
>>
>>8565713
It's a meme tier test that is used to detect retarded neckbeard virgin. If you dont get 120 on it you're a retard.
>>
>>8565713

It's the most accurate and least culturally-dependant of all IQ tests. If you tend to score higher on verbal than on the abstract parts, this means you are over-educated for your level of intelligence. The abstract parts are the measure of your raw brainpower.
>>
>>8565719

Will doing more and more of these types of problems increase my score artificially?
>>
>>8565756
>Will doing more and more of these types of problems increase my score artificially?
Yes, which is why everyone here thinks that IQ tests are bullshit.

The real IQ test with the most accurate score is life. Discover something new and no one would be able to deny that you're intelligent
>>
File: Q6.png (63KB, 998x546px) Image search: [Google]
Q6.png
63KB, 998x546px
Can anyone provide a solution for this?
With explanation.
>>
>>8565899
a, proof is trivial
>>
>>8565713
I scored 130 using half the time allotted
>>
>>8565719
I have a verbal "IQ" of 120 and a pattern-based of 108, but that's pretty fucking terrible if you're not wrong that it could mean I am over-educated for my level of intelligence.
>>
>>8565769
>>8565756

No, you can't get better at the g-loaded parts of the matrices by practise. You can get better at culturally dependant parts like the verbal tests, but your raw g is innate, nothing much you can do to increase it.
>>
>>8566514

There's more to life than being smart.
>>
File: myiq.png (78KB, 616x542px) Image search: [Google]
myiq.png
78KB, 616x542px
huh
>>
t. brainlet
>>
>>8565899
A

The column in which the same two shapes alternates each time. In addition, the shape which is being repeated changes each time.
>>
File: .jpg (93KB, 1122x841px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
93KB, 1122x841px
Regarding the "growth mindset" as it relates to IQ, is it true in the sense that anyone CAN learn anything, given enough time, or is there a conceptual ceiling to be hit at some point?
>>
>>8566553
>>8566612
>never even seen anyone score below 130 in this
>test if its bullshit
>95 IQ by choosing randomly
amazing IQ test
>>
>>8567812
I've seen several people on /pol/ score in the low 100s. Also >>8566612 replicates my other scores I've taken on other tests.
>>
>>8566553
>>8566612
answer are on youtube you ruin the test
>>
kek
>>
File: reasoning index idk.png (75KB, 546x638px) Image search: [Google]
reasoning index idk.png
75KB, 546x638px
https://www.cerebrals.org/jcti/JCTI_rev2013.swf
>>
>>8568138
Not surprised that /pol/s performance is just slightly above random choosing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.