[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is needed for humanity to abandon our petty differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Sounds-Of-Sputnik.jpg (72KB, 575x650px) Image search: [Google]
Sounds-Of-Sputnik.jpg
72KB, 575x650px
What is needed for humanity to abandon our petty differences and unite as one race and work together?
>>
Extermination of niggers and jews.
>>
>>8561932
>unite as one race

No, unite as one faith.
>>
>>8561933
which in turn demonstrates the need to exterminate divisive elements like white supremacists
>>
Average IQ to be shifted 2 standard deviations to the right. There are two ways to this, the /sci/ way and the /pol/ way.
>>
>>8561952
I actually laughed.
>>
>>8561932
The extermination of all humans that are not European or North East Asian.
>>
>>8561940
White supremacist have dont nothing wrong at all because they are right regarding the negro race, blacks are wild humans they will never be on par with us just relics of the mesolithic era in Sub Saharan Africa that would go extinct once Africa dries up and it will in thousands of years from now.
>>
>>8561932
Kill everyone who doesn't.
>>
>>8561972
Clearly this anon didn't pass this test >>8561952
>>
>>8561973
I dunno once China is done RICED.com'ing the place you're gonna have a continent of Blasians.

Africa currently has an IQ trap, because anyone smart enough can just leave to a western country and never come back, assuring their homeland will never improve.

That's the reason Nigerian-Americans are the wealthiest and smartest ethnic group in the USA.
>>
>>8561933
This. Only white people have ever been to the moon and this was 50 YEARS AGO. All the shitskins and niggers are still launching meme satellites.
>>
>>8561932
Promote race-mixing until we are all one race.

/thread
>>
>>8562137
That's a simplification, it's more like there'll be a new balance between different composites of genetic variance.

Aesthetics is always desirable evolutionarily, is variety. We'll just end up with a different balance but there'll always be a whole host of different admixtures. There'll always be groups that preserve the recessive genes for example, long term evolutionary dynamics demands it.
>>
>>8561932
Yeh stage
>>
>>8561932

Uploading ourselves to the internet and creating a unified global consciousness.

Everything else is just rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.