[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come some nights your brain is more active than others? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oiwtw.jpg (25KB, 450x419px) Image search: [Google]
oiwtw.jpg
25KB, 450x419px
How come some nights your brain is more active than others? I just woke up from a really, really deep sleep and I recall having like 4 different dreams, all of which were really vivid.
>>
>>8560293
I have vivid dreams all the time due to a sleep medication I take. Shit's so cash.
>>
>>8560294
the main dream from last night was like this weird murder mystery, except it wasn't a murder, I don't even think the mystery was specified but it was centered around a highschool football (soccer for Americans) team and I somehow got on the team but before we took the field for a big game all the sprinklers went off inside and then it started raining outside, so I took my shoes off and ran off the field. Then all the players and coaches started following me and locking doors as I tried to escape and eventually I found an unlocked hatch and a key on the ground inside, like someone was also trying to escape. It was Gollum from LOTR. He tried to kill me and in a little tussle we rolled off the side of the structure and started falling and in order to defeat him I had to sign my name and hug him, so I did and then he turned into my brother and we both died while crying.

So fucking weird.
>>
>>8560293
The active times are those nights you ate food too close to bedtime. Don't eat anything within 5 hours before bedtime.
>>
>>8560293
mfw I was doing proofs in my dreams last night
>>
>>8560294
Yeah, I have that too because of SSRIs.
>>
>>8560303
Brotip

Never ever describe your dreams to anyone. It will make anyone within earshot think you are a boring faggot.

By the way tl;dr
>>
>>8560390
back to /b/
>>
>>8560294
Which medication
>>
SOME NIGHTS I STAY UP CASHING IN MY BAD LUCK
SOME NIGHTS I CALL IT A DRAW
SOME NIGHTS I WISH THAT MY LIPS WOULD BUILD A CASTLE
SOME NIGHTS I WISH THEY'D JUST FALL OFF
>>
>>8560390
Not him but I'd probably be committed instead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.