[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is forced starvation a good cure for fatness/"big bone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is forced starvation a good cure for fatness/"big bone disease"?
>>
>>8560250
No.
>>>/fit/
>>
>>8560250
yes.

we could call it DIEet Camp
>>
>>8560250
Depends on your mental state. Some people can do it easily, some people can't. Just try to eat nothing for two weeks and see whether it's easy for you or not. Personally, I think it's pretty fucking easy, but that's just me.
>>
>>8560250
I would say yes but I can already see real fat people who are made to do it going crazy.

Like, when you read FPH (fat people hate) stores on /fit/ you get a bunch of stories that start with a fat person not getting to eat what they want and then they go fucking berserk.

So we need to take that into account, we do not want to upset people. My solution would be to first pump the fat person with sleep drugs and then let the person starve unconciously. Have some doctors monitor his state and keep pumping him with more sleep drugs as needed.

Continue until the person has already lost the weight and done.

The only problem is that their body will need less calories while sleeping, specially if it gets prolonged but I think it could still work.
>>
>>8560250
It's a great way to lose weight, but often causes significantly more muscle loss and, in some cases, organ damage than proper weight loss.
>>
>>8560297
>Like, when you read FPH (fat people hate) stores on /fit/ you get a bunch of stories that start with a fat person not getting to eat what they want and then they go fucking berserk.
Source?
>>
>>8560328
There's a FPH thread here
>>>/fit/39768883
>>
>>8560335
Thank you.
>>
>>8560250
>Is forced starvation a good cure for fatness/"big bone disease"?

Depends...
Do you care about your overall health or is losing visible fat more of a priority for you? Starvation will cause you to lose fat in the process, but you are likely to suffer from malnutrition and and a range of disorders and sicknesses. Losing the weight via a healthy diet and proper aerobic exercise is the way to go.
>>
>>8560250
Starvation can cause vitamin deficiency so better watch out.

Nothings better than discipline.
Lacking it can get FP stuck in the endless loop of eating disorder.

Discipline is the only cure, the medication business know it and exploited it because fatfags will pay to an arm and leg jsut to be beach body ready and get accepted in the league of qties. Get a commando dietician with lots of ego and pride so he'll kill your pathetic ass if you taint his record.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.