[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classroom RP thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: doktor.png (340KB, 793x664px) Image search: [Google]
doktor.png
340KB, 793x664px
Hello class

My nem is DOKtor Pajeet

Today we will learn how to write PRUFS

Get out your pens and pepers and write me some PRUFS
>>
>>8559701
Will this be on the exam?
>>
>>8559703
THAT DOESN"T LOOK LIKE A PRUF TO ME, BOI

WHERE IS YOUR PRUF
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3Qjk3t0go

Why they talk so weird mang
>>
Every single video I search related to circuit theory or circuit components is always done by an Indian.

Since I an not a pol faggot and have nothing against people of other countries I dont really mind. But may I ask why is this? My search filters are fine.
>>
>>8559718
>Since I an not a pol faggot and have nothing against people of other countries I dont really mind
I dunno anon, you seem pretty racist to me otherwise you wouldn't be asking this.
>>
>>8559747

Hmm I don't think that's how it works. No. I disagree anon.
>>
>>8559718
stop talking like an indoctrinated faggot and you might get an answer. "WHY ARE Elec Eng PROFESSORS INDIANS?". try again.
>>
>>8559766

>stop talking like an indoctrinated faggot

Eh? Are you alright?
>>
>>8559718
lol, being non-racist is illogical. kys, brainlet.
>>
>>8559774

So the logical choice would be to mind other people depending on their nationalities?

Hmm. Could you please prove this to me without using buzzwords?
>>
>>8559715
>dobologigal
>[math]\mathscr I[/math] is tau
>>
>>8559776
you clearly seem to mind indians, or you wouldn't ask the question
>inb4 "i'm just asking"
YOU DONT SAY? it's OKAY to talk about things like nationality, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8559718
study linguistics and find out
>>
>>8559783

>you clearly seem to mind indians

Eh they are ok. Dont really mind them. Don-t have many indian friends to be biased enough to dislike them. So no.

>it's OKAY to talk about things like nationality

Of... course? Why would I imply the contrary?
>>
File: bellcurve.png (162KB, 825x456px) Image search: [Google]
bellcurve.png
162KB, 825x456px
>>8559776
>mind other people
???
What is this supposed to mean?
Yes, of course it illogical to ignore racial differences. Why assume a nigger is smart when it is statistically unlikely he even has average IQ? It is illogical to assume something about another race when that something is not likely to be true in all actuality.
>>
>>8559793
>Since I an not a pol faggot and have nothing against people of other countries I dont really mind. But may I ask why is this? My search filters are fine.
>I need to justify my speech so people won't be offended
brainwashed pansy, pathetic
>>
on the other hand, indians who grew up in america are pretty different. I know a guy whose parents grew up in America, but their grandparents grew up in India, so he's "indian", but with a deep American accent and american culture
>>
>>8559798

Whoa take it easy.

>>8559796

Eh, I just asked about indians. Don-t delve too much in those things that do not concern my development like niggers and what not my cup of tea atm.
>>
>>8559802
>nigger detected
>>
>>8559805

B-but I am Russian? I guess you would call us the niggers of europe?
>>
>>8559808
apologies for the disrespect brother
>>
>>8559809

jk I am from Mexico.

Are we still brothers anon?
>>
>>8559701
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BJzMdtpxcO
I did the best impression CS visiting professor impression I could...how did I do?
>>
>>8559830
That was highly sexual.
>>
File: slav-squat.png (633KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
slav-squat.png
633KB, 700x1050px
>>8559808
Cheeki breeki!
>>
File: spurdo1427151371468.png (117KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo1427151371468.png
117KB, 1024x749px
>>8559779
>dobologigal
>>
>>8559874

I fucking lied you massive faggot.

>>8559819
>>
>>8559718
Reddit fuck off.
>>
>>8559718
India use to be a British colony and still has a "British" education system; thus, they are taught English along with their mother tongue at a very young age. Indians are also for the most part into STEM and academia; hence, why they can produce a lot of English lectures.
>>
>>8561210

Thank. Exactly the thing I was looking for before all of these spergs came to say... whatever the fuck they were trying to say.
>>
>structural teacher is a pajeet
>still best professor at the school
>>
y u aren't white but smart??? my cousin billy bob sez that only white people are smart??
>>
File: The-grudge.jpg (40KB, 620x263px) Image search: [Google]
The-grudge.jpg
40KB, 620x263px
>>8561227
THIS IS NOT A PRUF, SHOW ME PRUF.
>>
>>8559783
BTFO safe space millenial!
>>
>>8559809
Holy shit
I cringed
>>
Wow, great classroom RP thread, guys.

You sound like actual students in a classroom setting.
>>
>tfw small university
>tfw the only good math prof is a pajeet
>>
Say what you want about raj, at least they put all their educational material online unlike the ((US)) universities.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.