[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugene Physics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
How is he not being mentioned regularly, imho his videos are of highest quality. (except his last one about the fermi paradox)

https://www.youtube.com/user/EugeneKhutoryansky
>>
>>8552405
>pop sci

you have to go back
>>
>>8552431
have you even watched the videos?
how is this even remotely pop sci?
you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about retard.
>>
>>8552470
just because it uses actual physics to answer shit tier stoner question doesn't mean it's not popsci
>>
>>8552497
>what is Gradients and Partial Derivatives
>what is Inductors and Inductance
>what is Fourier Transform, Fourier Series, and frequency spectrum
>shit tier stoner questions
Judging from your phrasing I really doubt you have ever seen a university from the inside.
>>
>>8552587
>>8552587
literally freshman shit.
>>
>>8553029
Haha not even bro we learned that shit in junior year of highschool lolol
>>
>>8552587
As someone who hasn't gone to school for this, I certainly will give it a watch.
>>
>>8552405
Yeah this guy is good, not even close to PopSci, I don't know what people are smoking.
>>
>>8553068
It's just a retarded baiter and OP took the bait.

These videos are pretty cool
>>
>>8553029
>>8553039
you should be more humble because many people didn't enjoy the education you have so stop being pretentious pricks and be happy this videos are able to get humanity on the same educational level without much effort.
>>
>>8552405
Thanks OP, looks good will watch some tonight.

>>8553201
At least this Eugene guy tries to share his knowledge with those who don't have the opportunity to go to a decent school. Some of us are self taught because we have no other options but that doesn't make us any less deserving of knowledge.

>>8553039
>>8553029
Get the fuck out of here and take your special snowflake syndrome with you. You're obviously trying to compensate for your small penis size.
>>
>>8553201
>>8553775
Wow guys I was being sarcastic to make the guy look dumb, my penis is not small by the way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.