[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Math Geometry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 10244.jpg (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10244.jpg
53KB, 1000x1000px
Hello /sci! I was wondering if theres a relation that
n and c affect d's length. If so what is it called? Sorry if its obvious stuff. I'm just a shitty high schooler
>>
Try drawing a line from the intersection of d and c going straight down perpendicular to b. That should get you started.
>>
if it is of any help, ( I promise I'll learn LaTex):

d = [ Area/c*sin(n) ] + [ c*cos(n)/2)
Area is the area of the trapezoid

d = [ P - c*( 1 + sin(n) + cos(n) ) ] /2

P is the perimeter of the trapezoid
>>
>>8552008
Yes, take Calc I dummy.
It's a related rates problem.
>>
If C stays the same and N increases, then D increase.

If C increases, and N stays the same, and the right side of D is connected to the end of C, then D increases.

But I'd assume C stays constant so that D is a straight line. So all you should have to know is a greater N means a greater D, and a lower N means a lower D.
>>
>>8553133
TeX is easy. If you want to learn it, just rightclick someone else's TeX to get what they put inside the [math ] brackets, and practice it with the TeX compiler on here. (the \left and \right is optional, but it makes the () scale better, and \displaystyle makes it so fractions aren't tiny as hell)

[math]\displaystyle d=\frac {\text{Area}} {c\sin{ \left( n \right)}} + \frac {c\cos{\left(n\right)}} {2} [/math]
>>
>>8553258
how does it work
[math\] y=x^2 [math\]
>>
>>8553307
[math/] y=x^2 [math/]
>>
>>8553594
[math] y=x^2 [/math]
>>
>>8553307
>>8553594
[mäth] [/mäth] (substitute a in for ä, obviously)
Also, should've mentioned. If you right click the TeX that I put in my post, you see what exactly I put by going to "show math as" -> "TeX commands." If, for some reason, that doesn't work, here's what I put between those math tags:
\displaystyle d=\frac {\text{Area}} {c\sin{ \left( n \right)}} + \frac {c\cos{\left(n\right)}} {2}
You can test your TeX at https://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php
Just note that you don't have to have the $ and ^ or whatever symbols at the beginning or end, it's just the [mäth] tags.
>>
Well, [math]
\frac{d}{b}=\frac{a}{c}
\frac{ab}{2}=Area
\frac{b}{c}=\cos(n)
\frac{a}{c}=\sin(n)
\frac{a}{b}=\tan(n)
d = \frac{ab}{c}
\righarrow b=c\cos(n), a = c\sin(n), b\tan(n) = a,
c^2\cos(n)\sin(n)/2
d = \frac{Area}{a}+\frac{b}{2}
Area = ab-\frac{(b-d)a}{2}
d = \frac{a}{2}+b, \rightarrow d = 2b

[/math]

I want to know If I made a mistake, and if yes where ?
>>
fuck, I forgot the \\
here you go :
[math]
d = \frac{Area}{a}+\frac{b}{2}\\
Area = ab-\frac{(b-d)a}{2} \\
d = \frac{a}{2}+b \\
\Rightarrow 2b=d
[/math]
>>
forget, I missed with the notation of the side..
>>
>>8552008
is there a reason that d is where it is?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.