[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google ReCaptcha AI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: shit.png (387KB, 404x575px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
387KB, 404x575px
I know that the ReCaptcha has been aiding the gargantuan Google AI "thing" to become smarter. This is the first time I've seen subjective ReCaptchas.

What does this mean for the AI exactly? I mean where are they going with this shit?
>>
How the fuck
>>
>>8549964
It's getting stronger.
>>
>>8550139
More like, "why the fuck".
>>
>>8549964
What the fuck is romantic?
>>
>>8550810

>What the fuck is romantic?

The learned association between the prompt of "images that feel romantic" and what users select when given that prompt.
>>
>>8550651

>why the fuck

Isn't it obvious? Google's relevant neural network will train on the known data set of what human users select as the answers for different input feelings, and by minimizing the network's error function it will learn to output the same answers resulting in a trained network that knows how to feel. Package it with some shit like Google Home and a holographic anime girl avatar and you now have an AI companion who not only answers trivia questions and services requests for home automation operations but also reacts appropriately on an emotional level. It's teaching AI to be less autistic.
>>
>>8550987
>Weebs contributing to the sexbot industry
Seriously, this all began with street signs. We're watching something terrifying develop and we can only but observe.
>>
>>8550987
This is why i purposefully pick wrong answers
>>
>>8551285

Same. I never pick all right answers. Fuck these google jews getting free labor off me.
>>
Do they have like 10% captchas where they dont know the answer and let you select anything or gow does it work?
I mean its still a captcha it tests if you do the right thing which google already knows.
>>
>>8551296

There is at least one that they know is a correct answer and the remaining images they have no idea. I've gotten away with only picking one right answer before and sometimes I need to pick at least 2.

It's possible they put images that they know are wrong and auto disqualify you if you pick that.
>>
>>8550987
>Package it with some shit like Google Home and a holographic anime girl avatar and you now have an AI companion who not only answers trivia questions and services requests for home automation operations but also reacts appropriately on an emotional level. It's teaching AI to be less autistic.

What will actually happen: Google Image Search becomes even less useful as it begins to return results like "romantic", "funny", and "cute" along with a list of "similar" romantic images. Yandex picks up more users.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.