[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainlet Test: Why is this pic called shades of blue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ShadesOfBlue.png (7KB, 489x293px) Image search: [Google]
ShadesOfBlue.png
7KB, 489x293px
Brainlet Test: Why is this pic called shades of blue?
>>
>>8549291
Because it's your favourite tv show?
>>
>>8549291
Because if you stare at it long enough and then look at a white wall, you will see blue.
>>
because when you stare at shit for long enough then look at white you'a see the opposite of what you were looking at. between red and yellow there's orange, and the opposite of orange is blue.
>>
>>8549356
what if i stared at a black wall?
>>
All the colors in the polygons on the left of the pic are of the form (r,g,b) then the right is a reflection of the form (g,r,b).
I suppose if you subtract left from right you'd get polygons of the form (0,0,b) -- shades of blue
>>
Because those are jew stars.
>>
>>8549371
rather (r,g,b) + (g,r,b) = (c,c,2b), so the color of each polygon in the sum of the left and right sides of the pic vary only by shades of blue.
>>
File: Shades_Of_Blue.png (7KB, 489x293px) Image search: [Google]
Shades_Of_Blue.png
7KB, 489x293px
because
>>
>>8549390
This confirms by belief that light blue and dark blue should be considered different colors and not lumped together under the name "blue." Clearly they're as different as red and yellow.
>>
OP here, holy shit you guys are pretty damn smart.
>>
>>8549291

Because that's what you named it.
>>
>>8549400

That "light blue" is called cyan.
>>
>>8549400
>light blue

That's turquoise you brainlet
>>
>>8549366
Das raceisst
>>
>>8549291
Because the Jews have subverted our rainbow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.