[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physics final bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FO_VIRmLu-k.jpg (62KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FO_VIRmLu-k.jpg
62KB, 1000x1000px
Ways to study physics? I have my Electricity and Magnetism final tomorrow morning and I need to learn everything now. What is the best way to learn all that shit about impedance and ac circuit frequency?
>>
>>8548033
Get off 4chan and start doing problems.
>>
>>8548033
just fucking drop out. why the hell did you wait this long to start preparing? did you even go to class and do the homework?
>>
>>8548044
I went to class and halfheartedly did the homework but I need to have all the formulas and shit memorized for tomorrow. I would like to have an excellent theoretical understanding where I can see the formulas derived from the differential equations and eigenfunctions but I haven't found anything like this yet.
>>
>>8548058
Wing it.
>>
>>8548033
Have you read the material?
Considering the exam is tomorrow, don't give a shit about demonstrations and just memorize the equations.

Start to do problems.

Anyway you will probably fail.
>>
>>8548064
'no'
>>
this bitch is lowtest
>>
>>8548033
Fail, learn from your mistakes and start earlier next time. You fucked it. Laziness is something only smart people can afford.
>>
>>8548033
Watch Walter Lewin's lectures on Youtube.
>>
>>8548033
Watch some Billy Nye The Scitiest guy lectures.
>>
everytime you sleep on material and think about it the next day you always get new insights and a new perspective, this is why studying requires a long effort. nigger
>>
>>8548033
i just took my physics 2 final around 2 weeks ago, made a B in the class, but it was literal hell. Does your school use lon cappa tests?
>>
>>8548177
>Ion Cappa Tests
I don't know what that is, so I don't think so. If you mean a company that writes the tests, no, my professor writes our tests.
>>
>>8548033
>Ways to study physics? I
I usually like to spend the term doing problems and attending lectures
>>
>>8548685
So it's been almost 5 hours since you've made this post. Have you started to study yet?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.