[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get started with Theoretical Chemistry? What is some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (58KB, 385x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 385x456px
How do I get started with Theoretical Chemistry?

What is some good Chemistry to think about?
>>
>>8546248
On the top of my head:

1. Strange matter. Replace quarks in neutrons/protons with another different quarks while retaining same charge. Replace electrons with muon or tau.

2. Antimatter. Make antimatter compounds. Find applications for them.

3. Covalent bonds between metals. Do metallic glasses.

4. Magnetostrictive fluids. Gases with density so high in magnetic field you can walk on them. Turn magnetic field on and it behaves as regular gas. Liquid so hard in magnetic field you can't penetrate it with bullets.

5. Elementary restriction. Try to turn lead into gold.

6. Elementary energy. One N2 molecule has energy according to E = mc^2. Break it and get enormous amounts of energy.

7. Other elements based life. Why cant life be formed with Si/Ge-matrix?

8. Time-based matter. I want this substance to oscillate between two reactions continuously. I want this reaction to not react as long as I want, regardless of environment. Then with a push of button I'll react it.

9. Computer parts utilizing element information. Currently computer uses 0 and 1. Make computer using cubits or electron orbitals.

10. Evolving matter. I want this fluid to evolve so that it resists its flow better and better by each passing second.
>>
>>8546288
>7. Other elements based life. Why cant life be formed with Si/Ge-matrix?

Probably could imagine some form of self-replicating silicone based life form, but doesn't it break down on a macroscopic level for more complex organisms?
>>
>>8546288
>>8546419
What in fucks name did you just vomit out of your keyboard?

perhaps you should have googled what theoretical chemistry actually is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theoretical_chemistry

>>8546248
start out doing undergrad research in it.
>>
>>8546288
Dude yes thank you so much I love the brainstorming.

Magnetostrictive forces sound cool as fuck. I'm gonna have to read up on that

What do you guys think about Quantum Chemistry??
>>
>>8546479
I think it's a pain in the ass.

>>brainstorming
you just got trolled kid
>>
>>8546488
>you just got trolled kid
That's yesterday talk and you know it
>>
Read a fucking general chemistry book, then read a p-chem book, then continue from there.
>>
All of it is theory: unless someone went microscopic and saw, and returned, la, la, la.

Practical is good: I love studying chemistry and biology "models" [for Reality] as they relate to nutrition and healthier body/brain (neuroplasticity and epigenetics as they relate to body healing).

E.g., glucose is "fine wine," while fructose is mere "sweet wine" for the masses. Vegetables are nutritious and keeps cancers away with all the oxygen they supply. Brain requires glucose and in the absence of glucose converts--at the expenditure of energy--fructose to a pale imitation of glucose.

People think they can hydrate themselves with water: it's O2 we need. H2O is just something extra to process, wasting more energy unless you're solar and good at splitting apart the H2O molecules as plants do. Vegetables are 70% or so water in the glucose molecule. Glucose is aldehyde (al[cohol-]de-hydrogenated); toxic fructose is ketose (aketone, acetone, alcohol, lowered O/H ratio). Alcohol goes from stomach to brain, bypassing liver. Alcohol requires O/atp. Alcohol takes O from brain. In morning, brain shrinking, de-oxygenated, damaged.

If you think computer keys are cool: enzyme/bases and dna/rna/genome keys are models for "Us."

These are the things you can learn with chemistry so you don't get scammed by guys and gals willing to harm your health to make them money.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.