[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nasa earth is Fake!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: How big is America.jpg (42KB, 496x477px) Image search: [Google]
How big is America.jpg
42KB, 496x477px
Explain this shit.
>>
>>8545481
They are both photoshopped composite images, the one on the right is just more exaggerated than usual
>>
>>8545491
I didn't knew that. Still makes NASA look retarded by making america so rediciously large. Any graphic designer could do this better.
>>
>>8545495
It was deliberate, that image was done to show north america in greater detail
>>
>>8545497
It all makes sense now. The person who made the caption either didn't research or was simply dumb.
>>
The current wall (yellow) isn't actually visible from space, either. Just like the great wall of China isn't actually visible from directly above: that's just an urban myth that got started after NASA published more of their "edited for effect" photographs.
>>
>>8545481
Different cameras in different places will take different-looking images. Who could have guessed?
>>
>>8545513
Nice try, NASA chief of staff.
>>
File: 200w.gif (537KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
537KB, 200x150px
What is perspective and depth of field?

BLACKEST SORCERY SAVE ME JEBUS
>>
>>8545525
DORK SIDED!
SLYKICKS!
GORGYLES!
>>
>>8545525
If you watch carefully you can see two astronauts appear to the left of the frame.
Left=communism.
So probably cosmonauts, thinking about it.
>>
>>8545481

Context would be useful. Someone just grabbed a pair of images, slapped them into MS paint and added a misleading caption.
>>
File: globecuckender.png (67KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
globecuckender.png
67KB, 500x522px
>>8545481
IF EARTH ISN'T FLAT WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?
>>
Fuck, Borneo is round!¿
>>
>>8545481
>two pictures taken from two radically different angles look different, especially after one had part of it enlarged purposefully!
Rly gts te nurons firing
>>
>>8545481
If I believed you asked this with sincerity, I would answer profusely. But as this is certainly a wedge to justify your upcoming rant of absurd ignorance and delusions of conspiracy, this response is the full measure your opening warrants. Proceed at the peril of exposing your inadequate research, lack of preparation, and fragile foundation for your model of the universe as you prevaricate.
>>
>>8545481
>there's totally a big evil conspiracy involving the world's greatest minds and richest people!

>implying they'd make such a retarded mistake
>>
>>8545481
I don't get flat earthers. Just think about all the experiments indicating a spherical earth and think about how much data needed to faked. It's just fucking insane. And so fucking pointless. What would be the purpose?
>>
>>8545481
landmass shifts due to global warming.

denialists will still deny the science
>>
>>8545481
2007 is an image of the whole earth. 2012 is a single fisheye lens photo of part of the earth.
>>
>>8545635
this pic is good.
>>
>>8545481

>>8548247
>>
>>8548423
to keep the goyim down
>>
>>8551273
Is it working?
>>
>>8551635
yes
>>
>>8551635
No
>>
>>8551635
Yes. Jews know, as the bible states, that god and heaven is at the edge of the earth. Whenever a jew fucks up he simply takes a trip to the edge of the earth and asks god for piles of gold to start up his scamming, I mean banking business.

But then they tell us goyim that the earth is round so that when someone says:

>Hey, lets go to the edge of the earth to ask god for money, as the bible states

then they get the answer

>No lol, if you try to travel to the edge of the earth you will end up where you started. Dumb goyim lol ;^)
>>
>>8548247
>tfw I pretend to be a Biblical literalist Nazi flat earther on /pol/ and people agree with me but I'm not sure whether they are also trolling or not
>>
>>8545481
Two different photos from two different distances at two different times of year from two different orbits and angles
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.