[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no Hot, Only Cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1475269495872.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475269495872.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
People say there is no cold, only hot.

Wrong.

Why do you think micro wavers have those small holes on the inside of their sides? To suck away the cold. Meanwhile, fans don't have holes. They just spin their cold generating spades to make cold. It is emitting cold, rather than sucking it. Same goes for AC. What do you think AC does? It fills the room with more cold. This can be proven by placing an empty bag without air on the mouth of an AC. And then you turn on the AC. The bag will be filled with air. And its cold air. Thus proving that cold can be generated. Finally, there is fridges. There is no holes inside a fridge, so they are not sucking the heat of my fish like your hypothesis of heat says. No. The fact there is nothing to suck the heat proves that the cold must be caused by someone else. And what you think that is? Of course. That is right. It is the proof that fridges generate cold.

Go ahead and try to prove me that eye'm wrong, and that you're outdated theory is truth.
>>
File: 1466365478427.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1466365478427.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>8538052
h-holy shit, I thought you were BSing so I solved a triple integral that represents this situation and it's true
/sci/ was

B-BTFO
>>
On the next episode: Is darkness really just the absence of light, or is it the other way around? Or both? Or neither?
>>
>>8538123
To explain light there is photons. That is how you know light exists and darkness is a lack of light, not the other way arround.

Since there is no particle of heat like what the photon is to light, we simply set an arbitrary point of view to explain thermodynamics.

The fact that you can just change + for - and - for + in every equation of thermodynamics and the results will still be the same proves that heat or cold, cold or heat is just a matter of perspective.

Just as you can say that hot things are excited and cold things are not excited you could say that cold things are calm and hot things are not calm.

Coldness is forgotten, deemed as the negative, and warm is considered the positive, when from the perspective of the truly cold and lonely particles, it is the warm and happy ones that look negative.
>>
I can't tell if this is true or simply the absence of falsities
>>
>>8538052
>I haven't taken heat transfer course
I will elaborate on this topic when I get home, in 4 hours approx

till later
>>
File: 1426874456799.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1426874456799.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>8538052
Cirno might seem cold on the outside, but she has a lot of warmth in her heart.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.