[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

antimatter problem solving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ghghg.png (29KB, 1048x608px) Image search: [Google]
ghghg.png
29KB, 1048x608px
Today is the day /sci/ solves the antimatter problem using neckbeard quasi science,
paint preffered

This is my go at it, When the everywhere stretch happened areas with higher concetrations of matter canceled out the antimmater in that area and fored clumps of matter, and vice versa. We just cant see that far away and we live in a matter cloud
>>
>point of big bang
brainlet confirmed
there is no "point of big bang"
everywhere was the "point of big bang"
the "big bang" was a uniform expansion of all space, from dense plasma to the vacuum it is today.
no such thing as a 'point of big bang', no such thing as a center, or an edge
>>
Where's the award for this man?
>>
>>8535979
Is there anti dark matter?
>>
>>8535979
I think in your calculation you have too much matter.

Gravity would cause it to collapse back in on itself.
>>
>>8535979
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baryon_asymmetry

>Another possible explanation of baryon asymmetry is that matter and antimatter are essentially separated into different, widely separated regions of the universe. From a distance, antimatter atoms are indistinguishable from matter atoms, both produce light (photons) in the same way. But along the boundary between matter and antimatter regions, annihilation (and the subsequent production of gamma radiation) would occur. How easy such a boundary would be to detect would depend on its distance and the density of matter and antimatter. Such boundaries, if they exist, would likely lie in deep intergalactic space. The density of matter in intergalactic space is reasonably well established at about one atom per cubic meter. Assuming this is a typical density near a boundary, the gamma ray luminosity of the boundary interaction zone can be calculated. No such zones have been detected, but 30 years of research have placed boundaries on how far they might be. On the basis of such analyses, it is now deemed unlikely that any region within the observable universe is dominated by antimatter.

so no
>>
>>8535979
if the big bang was an acctual explosion, you picture makes sense but its an expansion, so there is no 'point of big bang' this is like high school (or middle school) astronomy

when the universe expanded the distribution of anti-matter and matter whoudlnt change. the only thing is that the universe became less dense and and cooler

TL:DR OP is retarteded and only knows pop sci about big bang (if he even does that)
>>
>>8535979
What the fuck is this?
Do you think the universe's light cone in 4 dimensional space time is the "shape" of the actual universe in 3-D space?
Holy shit haha
Stay in school
>>
Modern cosmology is the most retarded collection of ad-hoc arguments. So many problems with it yet the big bang is the still considered the best theory.
>>
>>8536735
>most retarded collection of ad-hoc arguments
and yet the whole thing is self consistent and supports each other, to within experimental error
>>
>>8536003
Where is the center of gravity for the universe?
>>
File: 1476435913846.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1476435913846.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>8536317

> it is now deemed unlikely that any region within the observable universe is dominated by antimatter.

In the picture i drew the observable universe as a small circle in a huge cloud of regular matter, thats what i'm saying, the regions dominated by antimmater could just be incredibly far away beyond our observable universe
>>8536580

> the only thing is that the universe became less dense and and cooler

It was the densest and the hottest thing possible in this reality since it was ALL matter moving very fast in very little space, saying that a sudden stretch of space wouldn't effect the distribution is retarded since before the stretch happened it was too hot to form anything. If thats the way you picture the primordial soup you are mistaken
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.