[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SpaceX Texas Site Just Exploded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: WMXD6UC.jpg (119KB, 2048x1338px) Image search: [Google]
WMXD6UC.jpg
119KB, 2048x1338px
I live in the area and heard a really loud boom (not anything like their normal testing)

Walked out side and took this picture
What's going on here, /sci/?
>>
>>8534536
>Reverse image search produces nothing
Well shit
>>
>>8534536
Looks like something exploded
>>
They found Musk's weed stash
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 317x159px
>>8534536
Free market at work
>>
>>8534536
ofuk

time to sell TSLA
>>
>http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/12/11/news-flash-spacex-no-longer-profitable-and-cash-flow-positive.html
hmmm...
>>
>>8534586
SpaceX was profitable at some point?
>>
>>8534561
Never!
>>
>>8534548
Oh man he'll get the chair for that in texas
>>
>>8534536

Elons head exploded when he realized Trump won't sign any more cheques for his pipe dreams...
>>
>>8534536
It's real. Hopefully they were just testing failure modes
>>
>>8534621
Probably a second stage explosion.
They are running tests.
>>
>>8534536
Can you not? I'd really like for us to get to Mars, so we'll be harder to eradicate as a species.
>>
>>8534659
>not wanting the human race to face imminent eradication so that engineers will pull the cocks out of their mouths for five fucking seconds and help us ascend to our robot bodies
>>
It's just a test guys, we're working on it
>>
That looks a bit big to be a test.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 252x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 252x185px
Obvious cloud manufacturing. First one of the line boys! More to come.
>>
File: 1473172329403.jpg (14KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1473172329403.jpg
14KB, 491x491px
"The sound heard by residents [on Nov. 16, 2016] was actually the result of a pressurization test at the McGregor Rocket R&D facility. These tests take place periodically at the site, and this particular test was part of the ongoing testing being conducted by our Accident Investigation Team," SpaceX spokesman Phil Larson said in an email response to questions.

They are desperately trying to 'replicate' the anomaly to hide the real cause that pushed Spacex into the current lose-lose situation. Latest tale: formation of solid oxygen within the carbon fibers of the helium pressurization tank.
>>
>>8534659
>Going to Mars
Yes
>With a for-profit, privately funded company
No
>>
>>8534595
>no longer doing something it never did
It's a sensationalized click bait headline

>After taking a photo of the devastation and carnage the anonymous 4chan user is no longer threatening to blow up a SpaceX site.
Wow, this brainwashing technique works with pretty much anything! I feel like I have so much power!
>>
>>8534674
>Obvious cloud manufacturing. First one of the line boys! More to come.
4U
>>
>>8534536
reddit BTFO
>>
>>8534536
>Just Exploded
... in November.
Try to keep up, fgt pls
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.