[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic Mushrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0074.jpg (897KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
897KB, 2592x1944px
What would be a high enough dosage for strong visuals during a trip?
>>
File: 1475350678773.jpg (86KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475350678773.jpg
86KB, 600x640px
Depends on the person. I took like 5 grams and never had visuals.
>>
depends on strain and person. One should try it out for themselves with low dose first.
>>
Psilocybin/psilocin/baeocystin concentrations vary wildly from strain to strain, and also from crop to crop, so there's no such thing as a finely tuned dosage unless you've personally sampled the crop already.

Also: mushrooms aren't usually all that visual-intensive. Most people will have plenty of visual distortion with a moderate to heavy dose, but as far as seeing something that isn't actually there with your eyes open? Better off with acid.
>>
>>8532850
Check out Erowid.org it has accurate unbiased information on every common psychoactive drug
>>
>>8532850
Erowid, and from personal experience, I had a handful of small b+, ate half, and damn, my bathroom felt like a rainforest. Also eyes. Make sure you find a pretty female to enjoy this with ;)
>>
fuck off to 420chan.org with your degenerate shit
>>
>>8532850
Depends on your criteria for "visual." I found that staring at a wood panel wall, the wall/patterns seemed to sort of move around, yet always return to cycle over from the start. Sometimes when closing my eyes, I'd see light shows like fractals. But never any pink elephant type stuff. Nothing like "real" objects that weren't there.
>>
>>8532850

Seems to completely depend on the person. My friend took an eighth and said it was almost like a DMT trip when he closed his eyes
>>
>>8532852
5 grams of something somebody grew, or something you found?
Wild grown mushrooms supposedly have much lower psilocybin concentration, which I assume to be because of weathering.
Wild grown san-pedro cactus is just about as "fuck your shit up" as stuff grown in a controlled environment. It'll never be worth the taste though - so make sure you powder it and swallow capsules or something like that.
>>
no way to tell really
cubes generally have a ball park average of 3.5 grams for a reasonably strong trip

in my country all the magic mushrooms are subaeruginosa which are about 50% stronger than cubes on average
>>
>>8532850
I barely took 1.5 grams (started with 1, added the .5 after I was about an hour and a half in). I also smoked a little weed from my friend's vaporizer, slammed some citrus tea, and Ondansetron for the nausea. I saw, among other things, a popcorn ceiling dissolve into glass and begin spelling words to me, the grass below me turn into a swath of hands, and a trick of light and a patch of dirt behind a shed to appear as a shallow grave with children inside (simultaneously more and less frightening than you would imagine) I don't think I would have gained anything from a higher dosage. It was a positive experience, but I would not be quick to do it again.

"If you get the message, hang up the phone."
>>
>>8533430
also the citrus tea was not an intentional component of the trip; I was really thirsty and that's what my friend had to offer. I added it to my recounting because, in hindsight, I believe it may have intensified the experience.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.