[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this trying to say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BM-BD-Personification.jpg (141KB, 1131x531px) Image search: [Google]
BM-BD-Personification.jpg
141KB, 1131x531px
What is this trying to say?
>>
>>8531446

That dogs have thumbs.
>>
The branch they're on is made of baloney. The pointing dog is Detective Ruff, Baloney Detector. It's like you haven't even read the comic.
>>
>>8531446
goddidit
>>
Maybe it's asking what the point is of adaptations with the objective to "fool" predators when you'd expect the amount of time it takes to develop that adaptation is much longer than the time it would take for predators to figure out the ruse.

Maybe these kinds of adaptations are common and simple, and though they provide only a temporary boost in evolutionary fitness, that's really all you need to push yourself ahead of other prey.
>>
>>8531446
It says that evolution itself is a flawed ideology because the dog is able to notice the bad camouflage and point it out while Raging Raven is flying overhead.
>>
>>8531464
>He fell for the active evolution meme
>>
>>8531446
Dog is god (obviously just turn the ducking word around idiots)and is the baloney detector (name of the comic) and is angry with the bugs' deceiving evolutions and is punishing them for their trickery by showing the bird where to murder them
>>
>>8531446
that it's baloney.
>>
>>8531446
I think the title is the clue here. The author seems to think adaptation to their environment implies some sort of active planning on the part of the bugs.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.