/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genes and Sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stein.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
stein.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
Watching women's cricket at the moment (alongside watching UFC and just watched shit boxing fight) but this first time i watched womens cricket and comes to my attention they seem to be alot shitter than men. wicket keeper has dropped catches. bowler has a shit action with loopy trajectory (shit for a fast bowler) and the batsmen miss alot.

is this genetic. are women just naturally shitter than men or is this because womens sport has been historically underdeveloped and you could say men are better than women in the same way as modern day footballers or tennis player or sportsman probably play to a better standard than 30 - 40 years ago?

which is it? are women shit naturally at physical sports?
>>
>>8530487

or you can call me out for being biased if theres good reason to.
>>
Our national women's soccer team gets routinely drubbed when facing high school boys in friendlies

it's kind of shocking how unaware the general public is of the incredible rift between male and female athletic prowess, I'll blame the media
>>
>>8530498
but i mean, apart from obvious strength and aerobic fitness differences, are women just shitter at like co-ordination and stuff like that?

desu professional womens football looks abit shit too compared to how fluent mens football can seem.

which nation are you? if you usa, then they best team in the world right apart from maybe germany?
>>
>>8530504

Some studies have shown that men and boys are better at gross motor skills and spatial reasoning

as we had dual gender roles that involved men doing more of hunting and fighting it seems pretty simple to see that we have subtle cognitive differences in that regard

Sports are literally the way men channel their inherent sense of competition that drove them to tribal success in hunting/war
>>
>>8530512
so you're saying that women should stay in the kitchen? coz thats what i think to. tired of these liberals trying to change shit. just natural.
>>
you dont even have to limit yourself to physical sports, even mental sports like chess show that women simply can't compete with men, which is why even for board games they need to play in different leagues for it to be 'fair'
>>
>>8530561
is that true though? are women legitimately shitter than men at chess. i thought there wasn;'t really an iq difference between men and women
>>
bump/
>>
>>8530565
empirically they're much worse than men.
women have an almost equal average iq, but are really left behind in the upper ranges. Most of them are just average in a test that involves skills similar to chess.
>>
>>8530585
i always knew women were shit. even more reason for me to shut them up. back chatting whores.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.